Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Post Reply
MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:50 am

Dump submitted for my 4K UHD of Bad Boys For Life from Amazon Australia.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:20 am

Still no go yet.... :cry:
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

Thornback
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:20 am

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by Thornback » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:20 am
Still no go yet.... :cry:
Is it a go yet?

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 am

Thornback wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:20 am
Still no go yet.... :cry:
Is it a go yet?
Nope, still no go yet.... :(
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

Thornback
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:20 am

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by Thornback » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:14 am

MartyMcNuts wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 am
Thornback wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:20 am
Still no go yet.... :cry:
Is it a go yet?
Nope, still no go yet.... :(
How about now? Still a no-go?

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 am

Thornback wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:14 am
MartyMcNuts wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 am
Thornback wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm


Is it a go yet?
Nope, still no go yet.... :(
How about now? Still a no-go?
Nope.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

Thornback
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:20 am

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by Thornback » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:22 am

Perhaps we can track down the hashed key online somewhere? Not sure if AnyDVD and/or deuhd already support the title.

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:48 am

Thornback wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:22 am
Perhaps we can track down the hashed key online somewhere? Not sure if AnyDVD and/or deuhd already support the title.
Don’t know about deUHD but there is no hashed key anywhere until Mike and his team generate it. I doubt anyDVD will support it yet as they usually add support after MakeMKV.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

MartyMcNuts
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Bad Boys For Life 4K UHD (Aussie Releases)

Post by MartyMcNuts » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:37 am

Hashed key has been added and am currently ripping!! :D
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD capable drives in AUS & NZ: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747

Post Reply