Post by eagleboone »

R.I.P.D. can makemkv no encryptet. In the Attachments is the .tgz file
Attachments
MKB20_v77_R_I_P_D_057F.tgz
(124.29 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Woodstock

Re: R.I.P.D. UHD no Key

Post by Woodstock »

Did you submit the file to svq@makemkv.com so it will be processed?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
eagleboone

Post by eagleboone »

Yes i did it now...
MRX_BD_07

Post by MRX_BD_07 »

Also just sent in the dump (057F) for that disc... Doesn't seem to be supported yet...
MRX_BD_07

Post by MRX_BD_07 »

Hmm, even though a new HK download was visible, the disc is still not processable.
I will just send in the dump again.
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

Good evening,

Yesterday I also submitted the following dump file: MKB20_v77_RIPD_UPK1_GH_057F.tgz
I saw this post here and was concerned if there is a problem with this UHD Disc being able to be backed up via MakeMKV since you guys submitted your files months ago.
Are there any news or informations about it being incompatible or anything else?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

The lack of messages in the past three months usually indicates that a key has been available for a while. But MakeMKV is rather quiet about not being able to download its keys, which it only tries when it needs one, so, are you sure your system isn't blocking its access? Any message about in the log?
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

Woodstock wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:02 am
The lack of messages in the past three months usually indicates that a key has been available for a while. But MakeMKV is rather quiet about not being able to download its keys, which it only tries when it needs one, so, are you sure your system isn't blocking its access? Any message about in the log?
It says the following:

Disc Information
Label: RIPD_UPK1_GH
Timestamp: 2022-10-06 15:55:37
Protection: AACS2.0/C v77
Data capacity: 91.37 Gb
Disc type: BD-ROM UHD
Number of layers: 3
Bus encryption flags: 80

MakeMKV v1.17.5 darwin(x64-release) started
Optical drive "BD-RE PIONEER BD-RW BDR-S12U 1.03 BDDL007197WLd" opened in OS access mode.
Using LibreDrive mode (v01.0 id=13C675B104B8)
Backing up disc into folder "/Users/osman/Desktop/4K Blu Ray Backup/backup/RIPD_UPK1_GH"
Downloading latest HK to /Users/osman/Library/MakeMKV ...
Saved AACS dump file as /Users/osman/Library/MakeMKV/MKB20_v77_RIPD_UPK1_GH_057F.tgz
The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted
Backup failed

I also backed up the Jumanji Trilogy and the Jurassic Park 6 Movie Collection yesterday with success except this one :(

Thanks in advance I wish you a merry Christmas!
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

Woodstock wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:02 am
Or do you think it has something to do that my dump file is maybe a new one because the dump file mentioned from another user in this thread is called: MKB20_v77_R_I_P_D_057F.tgz

And my dump file is called:
MKB20_v77_RIPD_UPK1_GH_057F.tgz
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Different code usually means a different disk encryption, so yes, submitting that would help expand the world of disks.
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

Woodstock wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:20 pm
Different code usually means a different disk encryption, so yes, submitting that would help expand the world of disks.
Thanks I appreciate your reply I submitted my dump file yesterday let’s see if it works next week. :)
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

Hey Guys,
I didn’t hat the time until now to try to copy my RIPD 4K again and it actually loaded the new hash keys but not sure why mine wasn’t inside?! I got the same message:

Optical drive "BD-RE PIONEER BD-RW BDR-S12U 1.03 BDDL007197WLd" opened in OS access mode.
Backing up disc into folder "/Users/osman/Desktop/4K Blu Ray Backup/backup/RIPD_UPK1_GH"
Saved AACS dump file as /Users/osman/Library/MakeMKV/MKB20_v77_RIPD_UPK1_GH_057F.tgz
Backup failed

What should I do ?

Edit: Not sure if this could be a thing but the disc is completely clean I cleaned it multiple times with an micro fiber cloth.

Edit 2: My Drive Pioneer BDR-S12UHT LibreDrive enabled
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Osman_28 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:16 pm
Hey Guys,
I didn’t hat the time until now to try to copy my RIPD 4K again and it actually loaded the new hash keys but not sure why mine wasn’t inside?! I got the same message:

Backup failed

What should I do ?

Edit: Not sure if this could be a thing but the disc is completely clean I cleaned it multiple times with an micro fiber cloth.

Edit 2: My Drive Pioneer BDR-S12UHT LibreDrive enabled
Send your dump file via email to svq@makemkv.com and wait a few days before trying to read it again.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
Osman_28

Post by Osman_28 »

I did it twice with two different Mail addresses to svq@makemkv.com

Thats why I‘m confused I literally send them both last week on Tuesday with both of my Mail Adresses and tried it today where it actually loaded the recent HashKeys but sadly failed like I said.

Edit: The first one on Tuesday and the second time on Sunday.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Osman_28 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:04 pm
I did it twice with two different Mail addresses to svq@makemkv.com

Thats why I‘m confused I literally send them both last week on Tuesday with both of my Mail Adresses and tried it today where it actually loaded the recent HashKeys but sadly failed like I said.

Edit: The first one on Tuesday and the second time on Sunday.
I've had disc's where I have had to wait multiple weeks for a key to be added. Maybe Mike just hasn't gotten to it yet?
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com