First time ripping "fail"

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
joe.emilio

First time ripping "fail"

Post by joe.emilio »

Hello I am getting a message saying "copy complete. 0 titles saved, 1 failed". I think I messed up in my flashing process. I followed a video from TwoGuyzTech and bought an LG WH14NS40 and also followed the forum however I didn't see the same file they used to flash in the "All You Need Firmware Pack (MartyMcNuts)" so I used one that looked similar. The TwoGuyzTech used a file called "HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_WH16NS60-1.02-NM00100-211810291936.bin" and I used one titled "DE_LG_WH16NS60_1.02_MK.bin". In their description they put a link to their firmware pack they used but I already flashed my player with the wrong firmware I think. Can I undo it? Am I getting this message because of the file I used? :cry:
MartyMcNuts

Re: First time ripping "fail"

Post by MartyMcNuts »

joe.emilio wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:12 am
Hello I am getting a message saying "copy complete. 0 titles saved, 1 failed". I think I messed up in my flashing process. I followed a video from TwoGuyzTech and bought an LG WH14NS40 and also followed the forum however I didn't see the same file they used to flash in the "All You Need Firmware Pack (MartyMcNuts)" so I used one that looked similar. The TwoGuyzTech used a file called "HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_WH16NS60-1.02-NM00100-211810291936.bin" and I used one titled "DE_LG_WH16NS60_1.02_MK.bin". In their description they put a link to their firmware pack they used but I already flashed my player with the wrong firmware I think. Can I undo it? Am I getting this message because of the file I used? :cry:
That's the exact same firmware and the correct one. You must have had some read errors during the rip. Clean the disc before trying to rip again.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
joe.emilio

Re: First time ripping "fail"

Post by joe.emilio »

That's the exact same firmware and the correct one. You must have had some read errors during the rip. Clean the disc before trying to rip again.
Yeah I tried a few other disks and they ripped perfectly. Thank you for responding to me. I'm having issues ripping my Fury disk 4k uhd. Probably need to buy an actual cleaner for it.