Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD On Amazon UK.

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
killswitch73

Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD On Amazon UK.

Post by killswitch73 »

Does this drive come with the 1.01 or 1.02 firmware for libredrive ? Or is it the latest firmware ? No reviews for a while stating if firmware is updated or not. Trying to find if someone has bought after December 2022.

I’ve seen the drives in here for sale from members but I have a trust issue paying friends and family.

Also can’t seem to find the lifetime license pricing for this software. Not used it yet but if I like it I will support the team.

John

Ps they have the Pioneer BDR-XS07TS also on Amazon uk for far less, not done any homework on this drive yet.
dcoke22

Re: Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD On Amazon UK.

Post by dcoke22 »

killswitch73 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:39 pm
Also can’t seem to find the lifetime license pricing for this software. Not used it yet but if I like it I will support the team.
https://www.makemkv.com/buy/
asmcom

Re: Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD On Amazon UK.

Post by asmcom »

killswitch73 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:39 pm
Does this drive come with the 1.01 or 1.02 firmware for libredrive ? Or is it the latest firmware ? No reviews for a while stating if firmware is updated or not. Trying to find if someone has bought after December 2022.

I’ve seen the drives in here for sale from members but I have a trust issue paying friends and family.

John

Ps they have the Pioneer BDR-XS07TS also on Amazon uk for far less, not done any homework on this drive yet.
Hello killswitch73,

The drives on Amazon are the wrong firmware and will not work with MakeMKV. Amazon has lowered the price as they cannot sell these drives, and many are being returned. We can send you a zettle invoice with a credit card payment link and a 10% discount. Our drives will be on firmware 1-02 and are Libre-Drive friendly. A carry case is provided with the current deal.

Please send us an email if you are interested.

Asmcom

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387