I bought a copy!

All topics related to functioning of this forum or MakeMKV website
mukiex

I bought a copy!

Post by mukiex »

There's like a solid yearslong period between when I was financially solvent enough to want to actually purchase the software I periodically use but truly value, and when I actually found the page to buy MakeMKV. It didn't help that the page itself was on some shaky ground at the time and had been seemingly removed from Paypal. I didn't have Privacy.com access so I was always really hesistant about using a credit card to purchase something online.

The purchase page itself seems kinda hidden away, too. There's no "buy" link on the front page and the F.A.Q. is a PHP error page. I basically had to google the purchase page. But I found it and there's a paypal option again!

Thank you, Mike, for all you've done over the years!
d00zah

Re: I bought a copy!

Post by d00zah »

mukiex wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 pm
The purchase page itself seems kinda hidden away, too. There's no "buy" link on the front page and the F.A.Q. is a PHP error page. I basically had to google the purchase page. But I found it and there's a paypal option again!
Welcome! The buy page can be accessed from the MakeMKV app menu bar... 'Help' > 'Purchase' , right above 'Help' > 'Register' where you apply the key you've purchased.