(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

Dlk25 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:09 pm
Hi,

I have been using makemkv for a few years now. Best software license money i ever spent.

I have 2x slim pioneer drives (XD07 and XS07 from asmcom) and there is a massive difference between the 2 in terms of noise (XS07 is much quieter than the top loader).

Anyway, have not posted before but I am looking to buy 2x BDR-S13E-X with external enclosure. Have emailed you but I know you have been closed until yesterday (22nd). Just want to check if you will be replying to all the emails/orders from while you were away or not? I can imagine there could be thousands :) just want to get an idea of response time now you are back online as I need the drives somewhat urgently and if it is going to be a while I may need to find another seller.

Thanks!

Dan
Hello Dan,

The BDR-XS07TS or BDRXS07TUHD are quieter models than the top loaders.

Will answer all customer emails over the next two days as we am back home and have a lot of emails to get through.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
balltripwire

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by balltripwire »

Haven't received my drive yet, should be getting it in the next few days... but can I just say Asmcom's service (considering they've also been afk for a little while) has been absolutely EXCEPTIONAL! :D
Dlk25

Post by Dlk25 »

Really sorry this order didn’t work out just due to timing but really appreciate that you have been buried in emails and are still getting back up to speed.

Would just like to also agree that your support and service has been excellent considering the circumstances.

Really appreciate everything that all you sellers do for the community.

Thanks again.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Dlk25 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 am
Really sorry this order didn’t work out just due to timing but really appreciate that you have been buried in emails and are still getting back up to speed.

Would just like to also agree that your support and service has been excellent considering the circumstances.

Thanks again.
Thanks for your very kind understanding.

Tracey :mrgreen:
Galactica-Actual

Post by Galactica-Actual »

Hello there

I would very much like to purchase a 4kuhd internal drive is possible for backing up 4k discs to A NAS.

I currently have an LG Super-Multi Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc Rewriter Thicker drive rather than slim line, but that blu-ray only not 4k.

Thanks.
Coopervid

Post by Coopervid »

asmcom wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am
Dlk25 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 am

Thanks again.
Thanks for your very kind understanding.

Tracey :mrgreen:
Hi asmcom,

Regarding the Verbatim UD04 you note "new batch". Have the issues been resolved with this "new batch"?
thelongestj

Post by thelongestj »

Hello Asmcom,

Another poster from Sweden just registering to let you know that I'm interested in purchasing an external drive to start ripping my BD and UHD collection. I'll send an email with my username and hopefully we can work something out. As a newbie, I appreciate everything you do for the makemkv community.

Thanks!
madraspstu

Post by madraspstu »

Trying to contact you via email , I received the items in stock list , and i now want to make an order , but its seemed to have stalled..
zippzapp65

Post by zippzapp65 »

thelongestj wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 am
Hello Asmcom,

Another poster from Sweden just registering to let you know that I'm interested in purchasing an external drive to start ripping my BD and UHD collection. I'll send an email with my username and hopefully we can work something out. As a newbie, I appreciate everything you do for the makemkv community.

Thanks!
Hello thelongestj did you get any response when you emailed Asmcom?
Iam also intersted in a pioneer what a understand its only to plugin and it works to rip BD and UHD?
ps iam also from Sweden :wink:
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Send us emails along with your MakeMKV User Name.

TomHolland8

Post by TomHolland8 »

Hi,

Just a few questions

Why should I buy a more expansive drive?

Is all the software I need to rip 4k and blu-rays in the drive?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

TomHolland8 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:16 pm
Hi,

Just a few questions

Why should I buy a more expansive drive?

Is all the software I need to rip 4k and blu-rays in the drive?
Please email any questions directly to our email address as we can then keep track with our Database.

MrXeno

Post by MrXeno »

Still waiting on my quota but so far i am happy with the service.

A lot of help with what is fitting for my needed.
i'm excited see the quota and ordering my drive to start ripping my movies :)
thelongestj

Post by thelongestj »

zippzapp65 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 12:43 pm
thelongestj wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 am
Hello Asmcom,

Thanks!
Hello thelongestj did you get any response when you emailed Asmcom?
Iam also intersted in a pioneer what a understand its only to plugin and it works to rip BD and UHD?
ps iam also from Sweden :wink:
Sorry for the delay, everyone in my household has been sick this week so i haven't gotten a chance to write an email to Asmcom yet. I'll let you know when I get a reply. MVH
irishogrady

Post by irishogrady »

I'm in the US and haven't had too many overseas purchases over the years so to be honest I was a little skeptical at first, but my concerns quickly faded. I don't recall having a better experience with an online seller regardless of the platform. Asmcom was very quick to reply to my request for a quote and they proceeded to provide an impressive amount of information both on the unit I was interested in as well as their own process, right down to a photo of my package before shipping with my name and address on it. I admit that the total for the transaction stung a little bit because of the conversion from USD to GBP, but that's not their fault. I still don't know how they did it, but the package was in my hands in no time and the drive was pristine. I couldn't wait to try and it and I ripped a couple of 2 hour+ UHD titles without any issue, the first one took 54 minutes and the 2nd 56 minutes. I have no regrets with my purchase, thank you very much Asmcom. :)