For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
cmastro

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive? - Any configuration, any size, any place, I'm at your service!

Post by cmastro »

Edit previous post (can't edit it because rules)
My name here is shorter, oops. Full name in email is carlo mastrogiacomo
jonghotti

Re: Need a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive? - Any configuration, any size, any place, I'm at your service!

Post by jonghotti »

cmastro wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:47 pm
Edit previous post (can't edit it because rules)
My name here is shorter, oops. Full name in email is carlo mastrogiacomo
Got it Carlo, replying now!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
cmastro

Post by cmastro »

Satisfied customer testimonial.

Alex delivered a new, perfectly working UHD official drive in no time at all. And it would have been even faster if I had not dropped the ball over the weekend. Go ahead and buy with confidence.

Thank you!
Mick K

Post by Mick K »

Another satisfied customer.

From the first contact, it was smooth professional communication.
Alex provided recommendations based upon my specifications.
Once an invoice was in my hands for approval, I submitted the payment.
Alex shipped the drive out the same day.
2 days later and I have it installed, and it is happily ripping away.

Alex is a great person to work with. You can buy with 100% confidence. 5 stars all the way!
Thanks again Alex!!
Ashraf

Post by Ashraf »

Alex do you have a drive that i could install in my mac pro 5,1 addition which would be able to rip my 4k blu ray disc?
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Ashraf wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:21 pm
Alex do you have a drive that i could install in my mac pro 5,1 addition which would be able to rip my 4k blu ray disc?
Absolutely yes.
BlueMac77

Post by BlueMac77 »

Ashraf wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:21 pm
The blu-ray drives Alex sells will work well in your Mac Pro 5,1 installed internally or as an external BD drive. My Mac Pro is the same as yours. In my opinion , I would recommend getting the big drives, 5.25” since they can handle the heavy task of ripping. Reach out to Alex so you can start enjoying 4K UHD movies
Smiggy

Post by Smiggy »

@jonghotti - I sent you an e-mail.

If you can kindly check it when time permits and get back to me at your earliest.

Thank you.
MA043HA

Post by MA043HA »

@jonghotti - just sent email

Looking for advice and to buy.

thanks,
Mark H
javierc

Post by javierc »

Hi, I am looking for buy one UHD friendly.

You can inform to me?

Best redgards
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

javierc wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:09 pm

You can inform to me?

Best redgards
I can yes, please email me.

alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
javierc

Post by javierc »

jonghotti wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:47 am
javierc wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:09 pm

You can inform to me?

Best redgards
I can yes, please email me.

alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
Do it
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Gordon S. from Phoenix, AZ I've been trying to reply to your email and it keeps bouncing back. Will try and find you on FaceBook. Thank you1
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I'm going to update my main post soon the types of drives I'm aiming to have in stock 24/7 are:

ASUS BW-16D1HT either bare no enclosure or with your choice of the Vantec NexStar DX (black) or OWC Mercury Pro (silver/brushed aluminum) enclosure.

LG WH14NS40 (running WH16NS60 Libre Drive compatible firmware for 8.0X read (rip) top speed) - same enclosure options as the ASUS.

LG BU40N Slim Drive in Vantec Slim Drive Enclosure.

I'm dropping the LG WH16NS60 from the line up. All existing orders to be filled by Halloween. Thank you!
mustardsalad

Post by mustardsalad »

Add me as another satisfied customer of Alex.

He was very friendly, communicative, clear, knowledgeable.....practically everything you'd want.

Drives works like butter.