For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Kung_Fucius

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by Kung_Fucius »

Bought a drive from Alex. Impeccable service, friendliness, and knowledgeability. Answered all the questions I had and only took a few hours from my initial email to getting a tracking number letting me know my drive had shipped. Got a LG BU40N Drive + Vantec SATA enclosure and it works just as expected. I wish all my transactions were this fast and easy.
Zarkoff500

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by Zarkoff500 »

Alex was very personable, responsive and communicative. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the drive arrived promptly and works perfectly.
timjtech

Post by timjtech »

This guy is fantastic! Incredibly fast service and a really great guy, buy with confidence!
TooLazyToRegister

Post by TooLazyToRegister »

In mediaeval times, troubadours would sing the glories of legendary heroes in epic verse. In that same tradition, although without the guttural sounds of words drawn from a Gallic dictionary, gather you all around the campfire and, as the skies darken and the birds chirp their last call for the day, incline the ear of your heart whilst I speak to you about Alex.

Alex came to a sad place where the helpless floundered in their computer dens, craving the convenience of ripping their purchased DVDs and Bluray discs but entirely lacking in the skill needed to extract those precious bits of data that could bring so much pleasure and utter delight. Alex proposed an easy solution, selling a disc drive to these hapless nerds who spent their days and nights sipping beverages from super-sized cups. For a reasonable fee, he reliably sent to those unfortunates, a disc drive that would liberate the data contained on otherwise-locked discs. Alex did all this with much cheer and goodwill, so all the fair maidens of the land would sigh whenever they heard a mere whisper of his name.

And so it follows that any employer would be monumentally foolish to pass over an opportunity to retain the services of such a legend. Indeed, any employer who would be so inclined, should itself become the subject of another epic tale told by jesters in a mocking tone.
abatie

Post by abatie »

Alex was responsive, friendly and knowledgable and I highly recommend him.
mcnulty77

Post by mcnulty77 »

Alex was great. Extremely responsive with shipping faster than Amazon.

No worries about questions or support down the road, either. He's a good dude and I would recommend 100%.
ScannerMan333

Post by ScannerMan333 »

As everyone else has stated... Alex was more than helpful and quick. Ordered my drive over the weekend and had it by the next weekend. He was also more than quick to respond to any questions.

Highly recommended, huge time saver and his cost is minimal compared to what you’d have to spend to get what he’s put together.

Thanks!
Rew452

Re: Ask alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for your UHD Friendly drive. Worldwide shipping.

Post by Rew452 »

Alex was great!
Ordered from Alex but I wanted a Vantec case but the supply of these is sparse but he went the extra mile and managed to find me one!

Received my drive in just over a week even with finding the case.

Highly recommend his service.

Rew
Rancor022

Re: Ask alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com for your UHD Friendly drive. Worldwide shipping.

Post by Rancor022 »

This is probably a dumb question; but is it possible for the firmware to be "accidentally" updated? For instance, would it be possible for Windows 10 to update the firmware without my permission? I imagine the answer (hopefully) is no, but I'm relatively new to this and wanted to be sure I wouldn't have any future firmware issues if I bought a flashed drive.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Rancor022 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:36 am
This is probably a dumb question; but is it possible for the firmware to be "accidentally" updated? For instance, would it be possible for Windows 10 to update the firmware without my permission? I imagine the answer (hopefully) is no, but I'm relatively new to this and wanted to be sure I wouldn't have any future firmware issues if I bought a flashed drive.
It’s a very good question actually and thankfully the answer is no. Windows 10 will not update the firmware on your drive, and nor will anything else that I’m aware of.

Thank you.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Rancor022

Post by Rancor022 »

Thanks for the reply! That's very good to hear.
bentonkyguy36

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has a drive for you. email or text 650-850-2442. Worldwide shipping.

Post by bentonkyguy36 »

Alex was really friendly & helpful. I got my drive fast. He is a really good guy & tried to answer all of my questions.
bwhipp

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has a drive for you. email or text 650-850-2442. Worldwide shipping.

Post by bwhipp »

Just ordered a drive from Alex - great guy to buy from! He answered my questions, gave great, easy to understand advice. Went out of his way to get the external Vantec enclosure I wanted, and kept me in the loop through the entire process. Once he got all the pieces, he shipped it right away, got the tracking number, and will be getting the drive in a couple of days.

Don't bother looking anywhere else, order from this guy.

Edit: Drive arrived quicker than expected, less than 48 hours from West to East Coast. Works flawlessly. Excellent job, Alex!
Last edited by bwhipp on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JeffP

Post by JeffP »

I ordered from Alex, he was very communicative, and kept me informed.

Went to check the tracking status of my drive, and found out it had been in my mail box since the day before...

Great service, everything works. I'm very happy.
Barnbaby

Post by Barnbaby »

My experience with Alex was first class all the way. The item I ordered arrived quickly, and was packaged very well. All necessary components were included, and I was able to connect and use the unit with an hour of unpacking. I believe the price I paid for this was well worth it. I am still learning things about what I can now do with a drive such as this, and, thanks to Alex, who has been quite helpful with suggestions and tips on using this new item, I've gotten a good head start. I would encourage anyone thinking of joining in the fun to use Mr. Coluzzi as your guide.