For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
RedLeaderNegative

Re: FS: Best Drives / ASUS & LG Best Service:alexcoluzzi32@gmail - going out of business!

Post by RedLeaderNegative »

Just add me to the list of totally satisfied customers of Alex. I bought a "cadillac" ASUS BW-16D1HT bare drive to put in a PC. It is working great. Alex was very easy to work with. Thanks so much Alex.
jonghotti

Re: FS: Best Drives / ASUS & LG Best Service:alexcoluzzi32@gmail - going out of business!

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you for that and helping me hit 43 pages.

Folks it's come to my attention that misleading and blatantly false information is being passed around concerning the ASUS BW16D1HT drive.

For the record, that model drive does not encounter read errors 25% of the time. Nor are 25% of all ASUS BW16 drives defective.

Stick with LG and ASUS the OGs of blu ray ripping. Thank you!
Last edited by jonghotti on Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
thesnucka

Re: FS: Best Drives / ASUS & LG Best Service:alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by thesnucka »

Taking the time to write Alex a positive review on account of his swift, professional service. Everything arrived on time in a well-packaged box.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you for that, much appreciated.
Area Champion

Post by Area Champion »

I purchased an LG WH16NS60 drive almost two years ago from Alex and it's been working ever since and still doing a phenomenal job! Alex is a great guy and easy to work with. I'll be picking up a second drive from him soon.

Thanks, Alex!
789unknow

Post by 789unknow »

Thx Alex
Another satisfy customer after purchasing a BU40 slim.
May pick up a second one later on :D
Beta-guy

Post by Beta-guy »

My drive finally came! It's a beast I have it ripping its first disc as we speak and spins up real nice.

I didn't just get the Cadillac as he calls it but I also got the owc mercury pro chassis for the optical drive.

I'm happy with my purchase the drive not only looks great but it's performs better then my old drive.
papafresh

Post by papafresh »

Hi Everyone,

I am posting my second thank you to Alex.

Just bought my second UHD bluray drive from him (The Cadillac, ASUS-BW-16D1HT-BARE), and as usual it was very easy and a pleasure to do business with him.

My first UHD drive is still going strong, I wanted a second one. I look forward to buying my third UHD drive from him in the future.

Thanks again Alex!
Jonathan
Lerxst

Post by Lerxst »

Recently bough Alex's ASUS "Cadillac" brave drive and installed in my MacPro 5,1. He was very helpful in advising on which would suit my needs and helped me with a couple of issues I had in getting up and running. He was very fast to reply to emails. I could not be happier with his help!
ICPete

Post by ICPete »

Happy buyer here.
I recently bought an ASUS BW-16D1HT in the OWC Mercury Pro enclosure from Alex.
It's working great; so far I've ripped 40 movies from my DVD collection.
I hate opening a DVD case, removing the disk, opening the drive, inserting the disk, and then repeating it all in reverse after watching the movie.
Having all our titles in a list in Emby to choose from is great!
Alex shipped the drive with perfect timing and it arrived very well packed.
Thanks Alex!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
John1948

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG. Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com Happy New Gear!

Post by John1948 »

My experience with Alex has been exceptional; Alex has been extremely helpful in helping me to select the right equipment, guiding me through the technical aspects of the process, and answering any, and all, questions that arise (with an unbelievably fast response time!). Alex's shipping times were always within 24 hours of when the order was placed and the gear was always exceptionally well-packed.

I can't recommend Alex highly enough!
Ice427

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG. Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com Happy New Gear!

Post by Ice427 »

Alex is who I bought my blue ray drive from. I have to say when you contact him. And he send you the information whatever you read is what it is one of few that I have ever dealt with in life like me. That has a word. Everything is just as he said and the drive works perfect. If you want someone that's straight app, contact Alex.
jordanp123

Post by jordanp123 »

Purchased a LG drive from Alex just recently, Service was very prompt...incredibly prompt. Drive has been working great!
mgballe

New drive. Great service from alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by mgballe »

Bought the LG BP50NB40 from alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Emailed and asked a few questions on a Friday and ordered. Drive arrived on Monday.

Awesome experience. Drive works great.