Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Mirarora

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by Mirarora »

my Pioneer drive from Billy arrived today, had a delay in shipping due to weather, but it's finally here, i've installed it into a vantec enclosure, and i have makemkv ripping Oppenheimer 4K with it! thank you so much Billy!

edit: i've been using the new pioneer drive for a few days now for 4k blurays and thats been nice, now ripping some 1080p blu rays with it and wow it is so much faster than my old LG drive!
Last edited by Mirarora on Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyclones22

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by cyclones22 »

My Pioneer S13UBK from Billy arrived yesterday and worked perfectly right out of the box after quickly connecting it in my tower. Then installed it in a Vantec DX enclosure and connected via USB and also works flawlessly. Ripped both UHD disks and 3D blu-rays and it's much faster than my old Lite-on which finally bit the dust after almost 14 years. Highly recommended!
haydoselefantes

Post by haydoselefantes »

Yet another happy customer - BDR-212 arrived today, installed it in a Vantec enclosure, ripping a UHD at 4x as I type.

Thanks Billy!
tcp100

Post by tcp100 »

Just wanted to comment that I received my drive from Billy about a month ago, it arrived incredibly quick. I've been using it for a straight month now to rip over 100 UHD discs and even more blu-rays, and it's been flawless.

Thanks again, Billy - and for anyone else - very highly recommended, you wont be disappointed!
afu07

Post by afu07 »

Placed my order for the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK last Friday night and received the drive this afternoon. I just tried it out on a UHD disc, and it plays perfectly with MakeMKV integration. Also burned a BD-DL data disc with no problems.

Billy was fast, professional, and responsive to my questions throughout the ordering process. I would recommend him as a seller!
Kandsmerlin

Post by Kandsmerlin »

I just placed an order for the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK. It's an internal SATA drive but I'm reading in a lot of places that I should get a USB enclosure for it. Is there some reason people are suggesting a USB enclosure? Is one really necessary or can it just simply installed normally via the internal SATA ports on the motherboard?
Noitalever

Post by Noitalever »

Is that BDR-212 the V or UBK?
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

Kandsmerlin wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:12 pm
Is there some reason people are suggesting a USB enclosure? Is one really necessary or can it just simply installed normally via the internal SATA ports on the motherboard?
A USB enclosure is necessary for a laptop. I cannot add my BDR-S13U/J-X to a MacBook Pro or even the latest Mac Pro [to my knowledge]. I believe the ability to add an internal optical drive to any Mac are memories of yesteryear.
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

Noitalever wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:12 pm
I have wondered likewise. I doubt the actual hardware model is the UBK because he mentions in the first post a BDR-212 unit will be flashed with BDR-212UBK firmware. Regardless I believe the 212 anything is an older model which surprises me that it is so popular considering the BDR-2213 is quite comparable in RRP approximately and newer.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

Noitalever wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:12 pm
Could be any 212 V , M or dbk or UBK I buy whatever I get cheapest
Once the supply of 212 runs out I will be moving to the 2213 already have some testing
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
coolfold

Post by coolfold »

Billy was great. The process was simple and the results were functional and just what I was looking for. He even helped me with some support issues afterwards. Highly recommended successful transaction.
Kandsmerlin

Post by Kandsmerlin »

Excellent!! Very happy with my purchase. Billy was very communicative and processed my order for the BDR-S13UBK which arrived today! I'm ripping a UHD as I type this.

Thanks Billy!
Kreeblah

Post by Kreeblah »

I bought a BDR-S13U-X from Billy, and I couldn't be happier. He was very clear about the purchase process, which made things easly. I had to wait a couple days for mine to ship after I sent payment since he was still getting this batch ready, but as soon as it was, he shipped mine out and it got here a couple days later. I put it in a Vantec enclosure (the NST-540S3-BK) and it's working great.
Ozdiver

Post by Ozdiver »

Hi,
I have an LG drive that I'd like to flash.
MakeMKV reports:

Drive Information
OS device name: D:
Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST
Product: BD-RE WH14NS40
Revision: 1.05
Serial number: redacted
Firmware date: 2120-05-06 14:44
Bus encryption flags: 17

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: MT1959
Harware support: Yes
Firmware support: No
Firmware type: Original (patched version available)
Firmware version: 1.05
DVD all regions: Possible (with patched firmware)
BD raw data read: Possible (with patched firmware)
BD raw metadata read: Possible (with patched firmware)
Unrestricted read speed: Possible (with patched firmware)

My attempts to flash it have got checksum errors.
Ozdiver

Post by Ozdiver »

Thanks Billy,

Your automated flashing worked like a charm.
I had spent an hour or two trying this file at that and had got nowhere closer to a functioning drive.
Well worth the service fee, but the speed of turnaround was icing on the cake.