Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
mildlygeeky

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by mildlygeeky »

If you're reading this and asking yourself, "is this Billy guy for real? Am I really about to send money to someone who I've never met?", please know that Billy is a total class act, and is impressively prompt with email communication, making a recommendation for what is the right gear for you, and getting your drive set up and mailed to you with a speedy delivery.

A+++ as they say on eBay — would do business again!
UncomfySofa

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by UncomfySofa »

If your wondering if all of these positive reviews are true, they are. Billy is great, he responded to emails quickly and updated me regularly on the status of my order. Billy even takes time to test the drive you are ordering from him to ensure that there are no problems, and that you get what you are paying for in the end. When I ordered my drive from him, he updated me to tell me that the first drive he ordered wouldn't read triple-layer discs and then ordered up a new one that did work from wherever he gets them from to send to me. If I ever need a second drive or any other service in this part of the woods, I sure will be buying through Billy again.
BrendanK

Post by BrendanK »

Joined the forum just to post that Billy was super-professional and delivered the product as described, and quickly. We were purchasing for an institution and had some housekeeping issues to sort through ahead of time about billing, etc. – he was quick with replies to all of our questions, and then prompt in delivering the drive after we ordered. Would happily buy again through him if I'm on the market myself, and would recommend his service to anyone who needs a flashed drive.
Neilbdesai

Post by Neilbdesai »

Hey guys. It took me awhile to get registered but I used Billy's services a little while ago and he was extremely professional with quick responses and turn around time. I got my drive in no time with verification that everything was in working order before shipment. I love the drive and I will be purchasing a second by him very soon. Don't hesitate if you are looking for a UHD friendly drive.
-Neil
Zerophnx

Post by Zerophnx »

Just got a drive from Billy. He was easy to work with, the drive has been great, what more could I ask for? 8)
Spl151

Post by Spl151 »

mildlygeeky wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:36 am
If you're reading this and asking yourself, "is this Billy guy for real? Am I really about to send money to someone who I've never met?", please know that Billy is a total class act, and is impressively prompt with email communication, making a recommendation for what is the right gear for you, and getting your drive set up and mailed to you with a speedy delivery.

100% Verified thank you Billy drive showed up with no issues!!
xiinator

Post by xiinator »

Billy is awesome. He was very responsive, very professional and very fast even during the holidays. I was a little nervous at first even after reading all the positive reviews, but his quick, professional responsiveness put my mind at ease. I do not regret this. The drive has been working flawlessly so far without issue and he was more than happy to answer any questions I had. As others have said, he thoroughly tests the drive and provides screenshots of the results before sending it off. Satisfied, I am :)
sgarbsch

Post by sgarbsch »

Billy sent me a drive very fast and works great. Save the hassle and have him help you. Worth it!!
budley007

Post by budley007 »

Just got my drive from Billy. Works like a champ! He sent me the backup test log information and firmware sceenshots as promised. I can wholeheartedly recommend Billy for your UHD drive needs without reservation. The fact that he continues to help in the forums with other folks wanting to flash their own without buying from him is selfless and noble. Thanks for all you do, Billy.
stubaggs

Post by stubaggs »

mildlygeeky wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:36 am

An additional endorsement, thanks Billy.
yessamgerg

Post by yessamgerg »

Billy sold me three drives for my unraid server that also houses my plex server so that I could add ripping capabilities to it. He suggested going with 2x WH14NS40 & 1x WH16NS60 so that I would have a drive to official UHD playback if I ever need it. He was very helpful & responsive to questions and the drives came in a week exactly as promised. I’ve got all 3 drives running in a MakeMKV docker container which auto rips and ejects disks when complete, they have been hard at work for the last couple days and successfully ripped DVDs, Blu-rays & UHD Blu-rays!

Very good seller which I would absolutely buy from again!
boblev64

Post by boblev64 »

Received the LG WH1NS40 drive 2 weeks ago and have been burning UHD discs ever since with no problem! Billy was absolutely responsive and timely with the entire transaction. This newb heartedly recommends! Get one now from him!
gerard

Post by gerard »

Got some drives from Billy. Working great on my MacBook Pro 2018 and Mac Pro 2019 as an external drive. Both machines running Catalina with the latest MakeMKV. He's very easy to deal with and will answer your questions if you have any concerns.
mbutler

Post by mbutler »

I just got done testing an LG drive that Billy sold. Works great! I was especially pleased to see the transfer rate, which was about twice what the drives I had been using would put out. The OWC case he recommends is also a good item, it is nice to have an aluminum case rather than plastic.
MakeMKV found the LibreDrive capability without an issue and the bd I backed up ran flawlessly.
Another thing, Billy packed the drive very well; perhaps Amazon could get pointers from him.

All in all, another very satisfied customer!
philb1701

Post by philb1701 »

I''m beginning to think my Blade Runner 4K problems might be hardware related, since it won't even mount the disc without ALOT of effort, yet regular blu-ray discs work just fine.

Have dispatched a message to the legendary Billy for a replacement.