Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
carls

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Make Your Drive 4K Ready (Asus Sale $118 shipped ends 1/

Post by carls »

Billy just performed a firmware downgrade for me on 2 brand-new BD-ROM drives; an ASUS BW-16D1HT (to 3.02) and an LG WH16NS40 (to 1.02). He turned them around in a day (actually a couple of hours) and had them back to me as fast as the courier could carry them. The drives are both recognizing UHD 4K-formatted discs now, just as described. I can now watch the discs on my computer. Many thanks to Billy, I would highly recommend working with him to anyone considering this. Thanks Billy!!!
Mac77

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Make Your Drive 4K Ready (Asus Sale $119 shipped ends 1/

Post by Mac77 »

I recently purchased 2 drives from Billy (ASUS BW-16D1HT and LG WH16NS40). The drives were purchased, prepared, shipped, and delivered faster than the enclosures arrived from Amazon/OWC. Everything is working great and it was a pleasure working with him. Thank you.
theaterguy1

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Make Your Drive 4K Ready

Post by theaterguy1 »

Another satisfied customer. I got a BW-16D1HT, and it works great!
canada13records

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Make Your Drive 4K Ready

Post by canada13records »

Shipped a BW-16D1HT to Billy, he flashed, verified and shipped the drive all in the same day. I also was shipped the extracted binary file, and the modified binary, along with screenshots of my drive before and after the mod working in MakeMKV.

Definitely worth the price. Great experience.
tuuatwaffle

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Ready Official UHD drives now supported WH16NS60

Post by tuuatwaffle »

Hey Billy,

What's the best way to arrange sending you a BW-16D1HT 3.03 to you to flash the drive?

Cheers.
Billycar11

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Service Ready Official UHD drives now supported WH16NS60

Post by Billycar11 »

tuuatwaffle wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:16 pm
Hey Billy,

What's the best way to arrange sending you a BW-16D1HT 3.03 to you to flash the drive?

Cheers.
Just email me billycar5924@gmail.com
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
avmike

Post by avmike »

I purchased an LG WH16NS60 from Billy. A flawless transaction. I received the drive within 3 days and it works great!

Thanks,
Mike
guyp2k

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported (new safe Flash method used)

Post by guyp2k »

Awesome customer service and timely transaction. Placed an order and had the drive in perfect working order in 3 days, can't beat that!
tuuatwaffle

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives + Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported (new safe Flash method used)

Post by tuuatwaffle »

I've just had my Asus BW-16D1HT returned by BillyCarr after flashing from 3.03 to 3.02 and I have to say I have the highest praise possible for his work and the service he provided, I'd say he went above and beyond.

He went through the process with me by email before I sent my drive to him, he was kind and courteous after I accidentally tried to swindle him out of some of his fee.

I sent the drive to Billy on Monday, it arrived on Tuesday, when he flashed it, let me know it was done and set up the return straight away.

The drive arrived back today, Thursday, Billy checked in with me after he found out the package arrived, he fielded my questions and helped debug the issues I saw (entirely my fault as I was running 1.14.1 rather than 1.14.2) which didn't actually cause any issues when ripping.

Excellent service, fully recommended by me.
zelbir

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported (2 in stock) safe Flash method u

Post by zelbir »

I purchased a “pre-flashed LG WH16NS60 OEM with buyers protection check mark” from Billy on February 6th. He placed the order for the LG drive immediately and kept me regularly informed throughout the process. Had the drive flashed to LG v1.00 firmware and he shipped on Feb 13th (with a tracking #). I had it a few days later. It was well-packaged for shipping. Installed the drive into a USB 3.0 enclosure and have ripped both 1080p Blu-rays as well as UHD blu-ray (Blade Runner: Final Cut, Harry Potter, etal) using MakeMKV v1.14.2. The hash keys auto-download and ripping went smoothly. The combo of the pre-flashed LG drive and MakeMKV continues to produce good rips.

A good buying experience and a good end product. I’d purchase from Billy again.
Spittenred

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported (1 incoming) safe Flash method u

Post by Spittenred »

just received my bluray drive from billy i highly recommend him everything works great easy transaction good communication very nice guy.
Drivinfast247

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported safe Flash method used

Post by Drivinfast247 »

Great seller here!! He answered all my many questions and quickly resolved the issue I had. Highly recommend him for your drive purchase.
Billycar11

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Firmware Flashing Official UHD drives now supported safe Flash method used

Post by Billycar11 »

WH16NS60s are available again at the advertised price they just came back in stock on newegg
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
jbjsm

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by jbjsm »

Sent my LG WH16NS60 to Billy for flashing. Process was extremely easy and my drive was returned very quickly. The drive works great in my HTPC. Can't recommend Billy enough.
travisz23

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by travisz23 »

Billy laid out all the options perfectly in the first post of this thread so I knew exactly what I wanted, then he was super fast in ordering, flashing, and shipping out the drive. I seriously could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you very much Billy, it works wonderfully!

-T