UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly LG BH16NS55 $$$ SALE $$$ (currently Australian customers only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi there folks,

Just letting you all know I am having a sale on LG BH16NS55 UHD friendly drives! (Normal price = $150.00 each).

From 10:00am (AEST) Thursday 26th September until 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday 30th September 2019.

** Buy 1 and get 2% off **
** Buy 2-3 and get 5% off **
** Buy 4+ and get %10% off **

FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide. (Sorry New Zealanders, this sale is for Australian customers only).

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com

Get your orders in quick!!

Cheers!
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only) **5 DAY SALE - ON NOW!**

Post by MartyMcNuts »

G'Day peeps,

Just letting you all know I have 2 x LG BH16NS55 UHD friendly drives left in stock! (Normal price = $150.00 each).

Get in quick as the sale ends at 5:00pm (AEST) today!!

** Buy 1 and get 2% off **
** Buy 2-3 and get 5% off **
** Buy 4+ and get %10% off **

FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide. (Sorry New Zealanders, this sale is for Australian customers only).

Get your orders in quick!!

Cheers!

SALE NOW ENDED!!
Last edited by MartyMcNuts on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi peeps,

I now have in stock and ready to go:

2 x LG BH16NS55's. UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

I am happy to order other drives on request. See below:

ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $185.00
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $280.00 ($230 without enclosure)
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $290.00

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

Just letting you know, I have in stock and ready to go:

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

LG WH16NS60 = $240.00

Cheers!
Plumber

Post by Plumber »

Hi all, I would just like to advise that I had to have a BRUHD-PU3 UHD drive flashed by MartyMcNuts. He was a very good communicator, the DVD drive works well and with a fast response time. Well done. The Plumber
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

Just letting you know, I have sold all drives that were in stock.

I am happy to order drives on request. See below:

LG BH16NS55 = $150.00
LG WH16NS60 = $240.00

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand) for any drive purchased!!***

Cheers!
Affrae

Post by Affrae »

Hi everyone - just want to give a shoutout for @MartyMcNuts.

I purchased a LG BH16NS55 flashed with the WH16NS60 firmware.

He sent it promptly via express post as ordered, but I did not get to sit down with the drive until last night.

Everything worked perfectly - not withstanding the SDF and HK downloading issue which I am yet to resolve.

I tested it ripping a DVD set (all of Father Ted), two BluRay sets (Star Wars Rebels Season 3 and 4), Blade Runner 2049 BD, Aquaman BD and the Aquaman UHD.

They worked fine but Spider Man Far From Home UHD is failing to read at the moment due to the HK download issue. This not MartyMcNuts' fault.

I used the drive with a Simplecom SA491 USB3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter. On A MacBook Pro 2016 with a Thunderbolt 2 dock with USB3.0 ports.

Ripping to a Drobo 5C with 5 x 10TB Disks HFS+ formatted for my Plex Library

Drive Information
OS device name: /dev/rdisk5

Current profile: BD-ROM

Manufacturer: HL-DT-ST

Product: BD-RE WH16NS60

Revision: 1.00

Serial number: KLZJ7385158
Firmware date: 2117-04-25 17:56

Bus encryption flags: 17
Highest AACS version: 70

LibreDrive Information

Drive platform: MT1959

Firmware type: Original (unpatched)

Firmware version: 1.00

DVD all regions: Yes

BD raw data read: Yes

BD raw metadata read: Yes

Unrestricted read speed: Possible, not yet enabled

Tested Read Rates:
DVD 2x (I would say this is riplock as unrestricted read speed not yet enabled)
BD: 4x - 8x depending on content (Rebels episodes ripped at the higher end, movies started towards the lower, but sped up to at least 7x over time)
UHD BD: 4x (started there but I did not notice if it sped up as I went to bed :D )

Hope this helps - thanks again MartyMcNuts!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

LG WH16NS60 = $240.00
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $290.00

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

1 x LG BH16NS55's. UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

LG WH16NS60 = $240.00

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

Just letting you know, I have sold the (2) BH16NS55's I had in stock but I have a couple more on the way. Should have them mid next week.

LG BH16NS55 = $150.00
LG WH16NS60 = $240.00

Cheers!
haysey70

Post by haysey70 »

HI,
I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You. I ordered an LG BU40N in a Vantec case from you and picked it up form my post office on Saturday.
And it works great. Plugged it into my iMac, inserted a UHD disc which mounted in just a few seconds, launched MakeMKV and in no time had my first UHD movie on my NAS and streaming to my AppleTV 4K on a 4K Sony Bravia TV. The whole process from ordering the drive from Marty was a breeze and it was all setup ready to go straight out of the box, nothing for me to do but just use it. If you are in Oz or NZ, and want to save yourself the hassle of finding a drive and setup yourself, I'd highly recommend to just contact Marty.

haysey70
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

Just letting you know, I have sold the (2) BH16NS55's I had in stock but I am happy to place an order for you! See below:

LG BH16NS55 = $150.00
LG WH16NS60 = $240.00

Cheers!
wolf7250

Post by wolf7250 »

Hi,

I recently purchased a UHD friendly drive from @MartyMcNuts.
I reached out to Marty with a pretty clean slate in terms of knowledge and had a large number of questions. He took the time to answer each question thoroughly and presented all the information to me in a way that made the ultimate decision of what to get easy!

I ended up going with a LG BH16NS55 and got a Unitek Y-1099 SATA to USB adapter. I received the items very quickly and they were carefully packaged, which I extremely appreciated.
The drive and adapter were literally plug and play with my windows laptop (I understand that it should work just as well with my Mac, but haven't had a chance to test yet).

I have used the drive on a few Blu-rays and DVDs without any issues whatsoever! Unfortunately I don't own any UHDs at the moment so can't report on that aspect.
Marty was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and if you are after a drive in Australia or NZ then I highly recommend Marty!

Thank you again @MartyMcNuts!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

wolf7250 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:56 am
Hi,

I recently purchased a UHD friendly drive from @MartyMcNuts.
I reached out to Marty with a pretty clean slate in terms of knowledge and had a large number of questions. He took the time to answer each question thoroughly and presented all the information to me in a way that made the ultimate decision of what to get easy!

I ended up going with a LG BH16NS55 and got a Unitek Y-1099 SATA to USB adapter. I received the items very quickly and they were carefully packaged, which I extremely appreciated.
The drive and adapter were literally plug and play with my windows laptop (I understand that it should work just as well with my Mac, but haven't had a chance to test yet).

I have used the drive on a few Blu-rays and DVDs without any issues whatsoever! Unfortunately I don't own any UHDs at the moment so can't report on that aspect.
Marty was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and if you are after a drive in Australia or NZ then I highly recommend Marty!

Thank you again @MartyMcNuts!
You're welcome!!
Anubis69

Post by Anubis69 »

:D Thank you for great service and fast delivery on ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO and lg BH16ns55 drives from MartyMcNuts anyone who order from him wont be disappointed.