UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
StoneCold

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by StoneCold »

Purchasing a unit from MartyMcNuts was really smooth and simple and he went over and above for me, highly reccommended seller
Benji

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by Benji »

Hi,

I notices that you have a LG WH16NS60 ready to go. Is there any advantage in the LG WH16NS60, Official UHD drive, over the ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO (UHD friendly) drive.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Benji wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:20 pm
Hi,

I notices that you have a LG WH16NS60 ready to go. Is there any advantage in the LG WH16NS60, Official UHD drive, over the ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO (UHD friendly) drive.
It's a bit faster, no sleep bug and has an easier time reading UHD's due to it's "official" nature.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
abort_retry_fail

Post by abort_retry_fail »

I can definitely recommend purchasing from MartyMcNuts. Super helpful and everything arrived quickly. I'll definitely be coming back for another drive in future.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

I currently have available:

2 x LG BH16NS55's, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.
1 x LG WH16NS60, Official UHD drive, ready to post. $240.00 each.

***FREE postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

I am happy to order other drives on request. See below:

ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $185.00
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $280.00 ($230 without enclosure)
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $300.00

Cheers!
Last edited by MartyMcNuts on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
daiken002

Post by daiken002 »

Hi,

I have just received my LG BU40N in the Vantec NST-510S3-BK enclosure.
I have run test rips (BD & UHD) and the drive is working perfectly.

Thanks very much for your assistance, I was very happy with ordering though you it was very easy and I was happy to receive the regular updates on the progress.

Thanks again!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

daiken002 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:03 am
Hi,

I have just received my LG BU40N in the Vantec NST-510S3-BK enclosure.
I have run test rips (BD & UHD) and the drive is working perfectly.

Thanks very much for your assistance, I was very happy with ordering though you it was very easy and I was happy to receive the regular updates on the progress.

Thanks again!
You're welcome! Have fun backing up your discs!!

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

I currently have in stock and ready to go:

1 x LG BH16NS55's, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $300.00

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

I currently have on order and should receive in the next couple of days:

3 x LG BH16NS55's. I can have these ready to go within 24 hours.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $290.00

Cheers!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi guys,

3 x LG BH16NS55's. UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

Cheers!
schmitty

Post by schmitty »

Hi Marty,

I'm looking for an LG BH16NS55, but also need an enclosure as I wish to connect it to my MacBook Pro. I have been unable to find a case, could you offer any suggestions?
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

schmitty wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 am
Hi Marty,

I'm looking for an LG BH16NS55, but also need an enclosure as I wish to connect it to my MacBook Pro. I have been unable to find a case, could you offer any suggestions?
Hi schmitty,

I currently have 3 x BH16NS55's available, so I can help you out with a drive, no problem. Just email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com

As for an enclosure, they are pretty hard to get in Australia. You would have to try ebay / Amazon etc..

The most popular enclosures are:

1. Icy Box IB-550StU3S
2. VANTEC NST-536S3-BK
3. OWC Mercury Pro

Personally I just use a Unitek Y-1034 USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter and connect the drive whenever I need to use it. This particular model is now extremely hard to get in Australia, but there are others that work, such as the Unitek Y-1099 and possibly others. It’s just another cheaper option for you to consider.

Cheers.
schmitty

Post by schmitty »

I'm guessing this drive would be compatible with LibreDrive
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

schmitty wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:44 am
I'm guessing this drive would be compatible with LibreDrive
Yep, has libredrive enabled and is also UHD friendly.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi peeps,

I now have in stock and ready to go:

2 x LG BH16NS55's. UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com

Cheers!