UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MartyMcNuts

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

lordmortis wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm
Just got one and it seems to work just fine! Australia post is being super slow with deliveries but marty was on top of things!

Thanks so much!
Cheers! :D
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
4K_junkie

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by 4K_junkie »

I initially emailed Marty on Sunday. Many emails later and I purchased an LG drive Monday. Marty Posted Tuesday and item delivered today (Wednesday).

Marty is brilliant communicator and I really couldn't have enjoyed a better transaction.

Haven't had a chance to test out the drive yet, but I'm sure it will exceed my expectations.

Anyone looking to pick up a drive from Marty, don't have any hesitation. This guy is a pure professional.

Thanks mate !
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

4K_junkie wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:03 pm
I initially emailed Marty on Sunday. Many emails later and I purchased an LG drive Monday. Marty Posted Tuesday and item delivered today (Wednesday).

Marty is brilliant communicator and I really couldn't have enjoyed a better transaction.

Haven't had a chance to test out the drive yet, but I'm sure it will exceed my expectations.

Anyone looking to pick up a drive from Marty, don't have any hesitation. This guy is a pure professional.

Thanks mate !
Thanks bud, Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
ping182nz

Post by ping182nz »

Hi, I am looking for a drive but unable to PM due to being new here... any help would be great.
Thanks
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

The very first post has Marty's contact information, including email address.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
ping182nz

Post by ping182nz »

Woodstock wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:37 pm
The very first post has Marty's contact information, including email address.
Thanks, totally missed it!
MarkNets

Post by MarkNets »

Just received my drive from Marty - he replies to emails straight awayand makes the purchase super easy.

More to the point, the drive works fantastically straight out of the box and now I'm happily ripping in 4k UHD - thanks Marty!!

If you're thinking of buying a UHD drive, just go with Marty.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

MarkNets wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:12 am
Just received my drive from Marty - he replies to emails straight awayand makes the purchase super easy.

More to the point, the drive works fantastically straight out of the box and now I'm happily ripping in 4k UHD - thanks Marty!!

If you're thinking of buying a UHD drive, just go with Marty.
Thanks bud, Enjoy!

MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know, I had a delivery arrive yesterday and I currently have in stock, ready to go:

1 x LG BH16NS55, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $155.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

I am happy to check availability / order other drives on request. See below:

ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $210.00
LG WH16NS60 = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com
Subzreo

Post by Subzreo »

Just received a Archgon drive from Marty, based on his recommendation for a external drive. Fast responses via email, quick turnaround from when the drive arrived in his hands and works a treat.

Thanks mate.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Subzreo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:26 am
Just received a Archgon drive from Marty, based on his recommendation for a external drive. Fast responses via email, quick turnaround from when the drive arrived in his hands and works a treat.

Thanks mate.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Citizens of Australia and New Zealand: Marty McNuts is the man to see for your drives!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know, I've just had a delivery arrive and I currently have in stock, ready to go:

6 x LG BH16NS55, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $155.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hello peeps,

Just letting you know, I've still got 2 x BH16NS55's in stock, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $155.00 each. (I have some more on order!)

Spicy

Post by Spicy »

Hi there, sorry if this has been asked before but am wondering if there are any external blu ray drives here in Oz that are UHD friendly