(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
CJT80

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by CJT80 »

Not heard anything myself as yet. As someone else mentioned their eBay page says they are away till February
Thanks

CJT :D
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

CJT80 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 am
Not heard anything myself as yet. As someone else mentioned their eBay page says they are away till February
You will hear today, just very busy. :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

T-Bird wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:55 pm
asmcom wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:47 am
T-Bird wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Hello Asmcom

Is there an internal Pioneer UHD LibreDrive, you are selling? Youre list says out of stock for Item 3, e.g.

Greetings
Yes, plenty of drives. Please email us.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Tracey
Did send an e-mail but no answer, yet. Did you receive it?
Yes we did you are in the queue and will hear from us today.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:02 am

Cheers asmcom much appreciated. :mrgreen:
Thanks

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

CJT80 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:09 am
asmcom wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:02 am

Cheers asmcom much appreciated. :mrgreen:
Did you get a reply?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

T-Bird wrote:
asmcom wrote:
T-Bird wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Hello Asmcom

Is there an internal Pioneer UHD LibreDrive, you are selling? Youre list says out of stock for Item 3, e.g.

Greetings

Tracey
Did you get a reply yet? Check your SPAM folder.

Hayley
kozmoz

Post by kozmoz »

I’m interested in de pioneer bdr-xs07ts drive
Some questions:
Is it only in silver or can I get it in black?
Do I need to use a power supply or is it powered by usb cable?

Greetings
Kozmoz
asmcom

(Asmcom:) Pioneer Premium. UHD 4K Drives. Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

We Supply Quality Products and Reliability over Low Prices.

We can supply other Pioneer drives with Libre-Drive-friendly Firmware. We are in the process of adding these drives to our catalogue with pictures and more details. In the meantime, please see the web links below from Pioneer's Europe website The drives are as follows:

BDR-X13E-S is a high-performance external model offering excellent reliability and stability.

We can supply this premium full-size 5.25" external drive from Pioneer with Libre-Drive Friendly Firmware. The cost would be £259.99 plus post.

https://pioneer-blurayodd.eu/products/b ... /index.php

BDR-S13EBK is a high-performance internal model offering excellent reliability and stability.

We can supply this premium full-size 5.25" internal drive from Pioneer with Libre-Drive Friendly Firmware. The cost would be £204.99 plus post.

BDR-S13E-X is Introducing the Pioneer BDR-S13E-X, the pinnacle of optical drive technology! Elevate your entertainment experience with their flagship 4K Blu-ray internal 5.25" optical drive. Unleash unparalleled clarity and detail as you dive into a world of vivid visuals and stunning resolution. Pioneer, where cutting-edge meets cinematic excellence. Upgrade to the BDR-S13E-X and redefine your viewing experience today

We can supply this top. Of the range drive with Libre-Drive Friendly Firmware. The price is £217.99 plus post.

To proceed with your order, kindly submit the following details via email, and we will provide a quote. Please provide your Name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. When making a PayPal payment, include your Name for cross-verification purposes. Providing your telephone number is essential for the carrier to coordinate the delivery of your parcel, ensuring a seamless experience. Please be assured that all telephone numbers undergo verification. Our postage service employs a Tracked and Signed for service, guaranteeing the secure delivery of your order.
aubiker

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer Premium. UHD 4K Drives. Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by aubiker »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:22 pm

To proceed with your order, kindly submit the following details via email, and we will provide a quote. Please provide your Name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. When making a PayPal payment, include your Name for cross-verification purposes. Providing your telephone number is essential for the carrier to coordinate the delivery of your parcel, ensuring a seamless experience. Please be assured that all telephone numbers undergo verification. Our postage service employs a Tracked and Signed for service, guaranteeing the secure delivery of your order.
I sent two emails because my email was acting up, but I'll be sending another since I just saw this post mentioning the need for a telephone number. Sorry for the over communication.
CJT80

Post by CJT80 »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:13 pm

Did you get a reply?
Hi asmcom I did thank you. Not had a chance to pop back here to thank you until today.

I will have a look over the e-mail and get back to you via e-mail.

Thanks again :D
Thanks

sacdman

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer Premium. UHD 4K Drives. Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by sacdman »

Hello... I am in New Brunswick Canada and will send you a PM with my details. Please let me know which email to send to your for pricing.
:D

sorry.. found your email and sent you a message. Thanks
T-Bird

Post by T-Bird »

asmcom wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:15 pm
T-Bird wrote:
asmcom wrote:

Tracey

Hayley
Yes! Did get it and already answered. One question: Which reading and writing speed is recommended for the Pioneer BDR-212EBK Cross-Flashed to BDR-S12UHT using it with MakeMKV to get the best outcome (in terms of quality) of a DVD, a Blu-Ray and an UHD?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

T-Bird wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 pm
asmcom wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:15 pm
T-Bird wrote:

Hayley
Yes! Did get it and already answered. One question: Which reading and writing speed is recommended for the Pioneer BDR-212EBK Cross-Flashed to BDR-S12UHT using it with MakeMKV to get the best outcome (in terms of quality) of a DVD, a Blu-Ray and an UHD?
Please email, so we can keep track on our Database.
Asmcom
ntvrmake

Post by ntvrmake »

Hi,

What do you have that could be shipped to arrive in London on Thursday?
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ntvrmake wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:47 am
Hi,

What do you have that could be shipped to arrive in London on Thursday?
Nothing we can offer, our dispatch time is 5 to 7 days at present as my brother passed away before Christmas and we are not back to working full time as we are taking necessary time out required. You could buy something on Amazon and flash yourself or ask Billycarr11 on the forum to flash for you.

Last edited by asmcom on Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.