(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: Drive Speed Comparison & Asmcom's Seller Page Worldwide Service)

Post by asmcom »

MudydyDogs wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:21 pm
I backup up my DVDs and Blu-rays onto a Plex server running on a 2018 Mac Mini using MakeMKV. I'd been wanting to backup 4K UHD disks as well, but had been nervous about trying to find the right drive and then flashing the correct firmware on to it.

Fortunately I found a thread on here recommending @asmcom as a person who could sell you a pre-flashed drive in the UK (didn't want to pay import duty on a drive from the US).

He was very responsive to all my questions on eBay and sent the drive very quickly when I placed my order.

Well, my new External BW-16D1HT Blu-ray drive (firmware 3.10mk, 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly) arrived a couple of days ago, and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I've tested it with 4K UHD, Blu-ray & DVD and it took everything I could throw at it, including one Blu-ray that my old drive completely refused to backup because of read errors. As an added bonus, it's considerably faster than my old drive :D

Definitely recommend him if you're after a pre-flashed drive :D

Jamie
Thank you Jamie. A absolute pleasure dealing with a gentleman like yourself.

I wish you health and happiness. I am delighted that you are a happy with your drive and all is performing as I would expect.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
aessedesign

Re: Drive Speed Comparison & Asmcom's Seller Page Worldwide Service)

Post by aessedesign »

asmcom wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 pm
aessedesign wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Mail sent ;)
Got your orders.

Just arrived, and already tested! It works perfectly, thanks ascom. Seller and product absolutely recommended, number one! Cheers from Italy ;)
Attachments
MKV.jpg
MKV.jpg (607.12 KiB) Viewed 23597 times
20200519_163730.jpg
20200519_163730.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 23597 times
asmcom

Re: Drive Speed Comparisons & Asmcom's Seller Page Worldwide Service)

Post by asmcom »

aessedesign wrote:
    Tue May 19, 2020 3:50 pm
    asmcom wrote:
    Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 pm
    aessedesign wrote:
    Sun May 10, 2020 3:43 pm
    Mail sent ;)
    Got your orders.

Just arrived, and already tested! It works perfectly, thanks ascom. Seller and product absolutely recommended, number one! Cheers from Italy ;)

Thank You For Your Kind Words :mrgreen: Nice to know I am number one.
    Watboy

Re: Drive Speed Comparison (New Libre-Drive 6.0 Comparison) & Asmcom's Seller Page Worldwide Service)

Post by Watboy »

Another happy customer of Asmcom/Robin here. Ordered on Tuesday, shipped the next day, and despite the pandemic, the postman got it to me on the other side of the world a week later. Prompt and friendly service. Oh yeah, and product came as described and works perfectly.
    asmcom

Re: Drive Speed Comparison (New Libre-Drive 6.0 Comparison) & Asmcom's Seller Page Worldwide Service)

Post by asmcom »

Watboy wrote:
    Thu May 21, 2020 9:29 am
    Another happy customer of Asmcom/Robin here. Ordered on Tuesday, shipped the next day, and despite the pandemic, the postman got it to me on the other side of the world a week later. Prompt and friendly service. Oh yeah, and product came as described and works perfectly.
    I am suprised how quick parcels are getting to Thailand. I have had 10 parcels to Thailand / Hong Kong recently, all of which have arrived within 10 days. So I am happy with Royal Mail International delivery. Glad your LG-BU40N on 1.03mk is working perfectly.

Regards

Jaroda

Post by Jaroda »

Got mine yesterday, tested with two 4k discs, so far so good. Did take a while to arrive considering it only had to go from Northern Ireland to Derbyshire, but that's due to the current situation! Communication was great, item was well packaged too. Thanks!
    asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Jaroda wrote:
    Thu May 21, 2020 8:31 pm
    Got mine yesterday, tested with two 4k discs, so far so good. Did take a while to arrive considering it only had to go from Northern Ireland to Derbyshire, but that's due to the current situation! Communication was great, item was well packaged too. Thanks!
    Next time I think I will Larne to Strangrar and drive down LOL :mrgreen:
    KaVoN

Post by KaVoN »

Ordered wednesday (evening) a LG-BH16NS40 Cross Flashed to LG-WH16NS60 on firmware version 1.02mk!
    Package arrived 1 week later in the morning in Belgium! => Unboxing , Installing, Testing => Working :D :D :D
    Thanks for the great communication and also here was the item well packed!
    Many Thanks asmcom!
    KenVal

UHD Friendly Drives

Post by KenVal »

Another VERY satisfied customer, got a LG EU drive from Robin and working immaculately and doing its job. Price from Robin in NI is fantastic and no heavy US prices + customs costs either if in EU. Highly recommended. :D :D :D
    LGans316

Re: Service not available

Post by LGans316 »

Wondering if Robin has recovered from his illness?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Feel better asmcom!!
    The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
    https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
    KenVal

Post by KenVal »

Brilliant service from Robin..hope his convalescence goes well....Cannot recommend him highly enough. Ken
    JasonHB

Post by JasonHB »

Hi, I’m new to this and I’ve been told that Robin is the guy to get UHD friendly drives from.

Been recommended to contact you regarding a UHD drive to go with my Zappiti media server

I want to be able to rip discs and I’ve been told you supply the correct type, with the right firmware etc.

By all accounts, I need a drive without the sleep bug and crossflashed.

I have no idea what that means, but I’m assured you will.

If you could let me know, what the costs and shipping is, I would be very grateful.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind regards
    mrblobby

Post by mrblobby »

Hi,
    It appears there are no drives for sale on ebay from asmcom at the mo? I'm looking for a drive in a USB enclosure for backing up to my plex server. Must be a UK seller.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.
    JasonHB

Post by JasonHB »

mrblobby wrote:
    Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:29 am
    Hi,
    It appears there are no drives for sale on ebay from asmcom at the mo? I'm looking for a drive in a USB enclosure for backing up to my plex server. Must be a UK seller.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.
    Yep, same here UK supplier preferable.