(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated. I do not know what has happen with the US in the last couple of weeks.

Gone completely crazy with orders for the ASUS BW-16D1HT :mrgreen:

That special deal is there for you whenever you like.

Regards Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
PhatEd

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by PhatEd »

Hi asmcom.

I'm looking for a drive to backup my 4K Blu-Ray collection. not really fussed if it's external or internal. Just looking for the most compatible and reliable drive that you have really.
Can you advise?

Thanks
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

PM Sent

Asmcom :mrgreen
Trasper

Post by Trasper »

My Asus drive stopped working. I found Asmcom recommended on the MakeMKV forum.
Bought a drive from him. (H16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk in Vantec 5.25", 4K, Ultra HD, UHD Friendly).

Shipped the same day as I ordered it.
(Royal Mail did a well also. Shipment to Scandinavia took 11 working days. Not too bad, considering Covid19 and the busiest mail season of the year).

Asmcom was helpful and provided good information and advice both before and after buying.

Drive worked like a dream on my Mac.

Recommended.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you Trasper.

I have had very good feedback from MAC OS customers, that purchased this drive and firmware.

They all say that the Hitachi BH16NS55 SVC NS55 works well with their Mac's when Cross-flashed to
WH16NS60 1-02mk.

Thanks for the feedback

Kind Regards Amscom :mrgreen:
Nehalem501

Post by Nehalem501 »

I recently started purchasing UHD discs, and so I needed to replace my blu-ray drive with something that I could rip UHD blu-rays with. I was quite busy lately, so I didn't want to spend too much time to find the right drive and flash it myself.
I came across asmcom's service on this forum (even if I wasn't registered at the time) while searching for information about ripping UHD discs as I already owned a makemkv licence.

I bought an LG BH16NS40 (1.02mk) internal drive from him and it works flawlessly on my Linux machine.
Asmcom was fast to reply to my questions and gave me very clear instructions on how to order the drive. He sent me pictures of the package just before posting it on the next morning.

Would definitely recommend !
If I need a second drive someday, I would order it here again.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

This drive combination seem to be very good with the MAC OS latest operating system.

Thanks for confirming the compatibility and the fact that the drive performs good.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
aandpwoodley

Post by aandpwoodley »

I purchased a BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly via eBay from asmcom and the experience has been nothing short of amazing.
Fast delivery, great comms, even helped me adjust the speed settings to get even faster RIPS. Highly recommended, thank you 😊
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello aandpwoodley,

I wish you well with your new Xmas Present 🎄

Contact me anytime for support.

Kind Regards

simon_ldt

Post by simon_ldt »

Very happy customer here too. Recently purchased a drive to rip my UHD discs and the advice and service received was top class. Will look to buy again somepoint in 2021 as I would like a back-up drive too.

Icing on the cake is that it rips my normal blu-rays way quicker than my older drive so it's a win win all around.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello Simon_ldt,

Glad to hear I now have another happy customer. Please remember I will offer 10% discount to my return MakeMKV customers on their next drive / enclosure and as a special offer.

I would like to offer my customers something back for their loyalty and also for their continued custom. I appreciate all the reviews that customer have left on my seller page and recognition for my services.

I will now offer the ASUS BW-16D1HT for the next 2 WEEKS at a discounted price to my return MAKEMKV customers. The price for the ASUS BW-16D1HT will be as follows:

£75.00 / US$ 100.00 plus postage.

Please send me a PM if you are a return customer and you are interested in this offer.

Happy Christmas 🎄

Kind Regards

aoaaron

Post by aoaaron »

Hi mate,
I'm new to the forum :) I am interested in a 4K UHD drive please. I am new to the software too in all reality. I want to be able to put a disc into the player and play it from my PC, preferably using MPC-BE and MADVR. I am not sure if this is possible with a drive or whether it is better to create an ISO first. Its moreso for simple 3D Blurays and 4K UHD discs.

Can you please assist me with some recommendation of what to buy hardware wise from yourself? And please which software you suggest I use to reach my aims?

I'm not sure if this is asking too much but I would also like the drive to be used internally +/- externally. I aim to put it in the PC internally at some point but for the next few months, would love if I could use it externally via USB as an alternative option.
Is this possible?

Thank you. :)
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

I have send you a email. Please communicate with me using the following email.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Also I offer 7% to MAKEMKV customers, obviously I cannot tell you this on eBay.

I highly recommend you to purchase MakeMKV. If you are happy with the trial period then I would kindly request you to buy a licence to support the MAKEMKV software which is excellent and is regularly updated. Also, great value for money compared to other software like DVDfab and ANYDVDHD.

Kind Regards

Asmcom
Sindrel

Post by Sindrel »

Well, this is easy to write - great / superb service from Robin - ordered, delivered in the shortest time-frame. Drive works like a charm !
And after-sales service is great / swift replies ! (requested some assistance on the reg.key to speed up the drive)
Keep up the good work Robin!
A happy customer :D
Shaun5150

Post by Shaun5150 »

WooHoo - Just ordered the BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE in OWC Mercury Pro, 4K, UltraHD, UHD Friendly device.....just about to download MakeMKV (will purchase a licence too)
Nice wee project for me over the xmas hols as I have loads of DVDs to get onto my new PLEX NAS setup...Happy Days