(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (Worldwide Service) Cheap Prices Inside

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for kind words. I do try my best
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
leofr1cs

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, External USB Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (Worldwide Service) Cheap Prices Inside

Post by leofr1cs »

Thank you for the great service!

Drive arrived and works exactly as asked for. Works a treat.

Very courteous, professional and knowledgeable seller. I would buy from again. If you’re ever down from my neck of the woods give me a nod and I’ll buy you a coffee mate.
asmcom

Re: ASMCOM: Special Promotion Monday 6th May 2019 Between 19.00-20.00 UK Time

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for kind review and also that you are happy customer. Last time I was in your neck of the woods, I fell in love with the charm of the town and over time it has not changed one bit in this wonderful place.

Hopefully a serious fault will develop with your drive and I might have to appear in person for that coffee and once again see that beautiful town.
Last edited by asmcom on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
TomGun

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (UK Based Worldwide Service) BU40N Now Available

Post by TomGun »

I just received my ASUS BW-16D1HT from asmcom. Thank you for the great service! I can absolutely recommend this seller.

Tom
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, Firmware Flashing (UK Based Worldwide Service) BU40N Now Available

Post by asmcom »

Tom thank you for kind review, I appreciate the review. I am getting so much grief from another seller at the moment, it is nice you have brighten up my day.

As I said to you, any technical, questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a nice day Tom. :D
Last edited by asmcom on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
plittlefield

Post by plittlefield »

Here's my two pence...

I have been using eBay for 15 years and I have never experienced such excellent service as from user 'asmcom'. I bought 2 things from him - an ASUS BW-16D1HT UHD Friendly Drive, and a LG WH14NS40 LG WH16NS40 Firmware downgrade service.

He took photos of the boxes before they were posted, and the packaging was excellent. The items were in mint condition, and he contacted me to check that they had arrived.

It took me a while to get around to fitting the new UHD drive, and my first attempts at ripping 4K Blade Runner 2049 did not go well.

He sent my screenshots of the same movie being used in the same drive by him that night, and insisted on sending me that drive as a replacement.

As it turned out, I needed to set the region code of the original drive for Linux and do a full power cycle, after which the rip worked!

So, I posted the replacement drive back and all has been fantastic since.

I would like to congratulate asmcom for being a credit to eBay and a thoroughly nice chap who knows his trade very very well.

Regards,

:-)

Paully
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you Paul for lovely review. Paul what you could offer to this forum being an absolute Linux Expert would be amazing.

I loved your Wiki Page and amazing project. It's means a lot to me when you deal with a very pleasant and absolute gentleman like yourself.

I hope you contribute to forum as your skill set is something else.

Bye for now.😁
coachman

Post by coachman »

A massive thank you to Asmcom!

I ordered a LG-BU40N v1.03MK UHD Friendly Blu-ray Drive / Slim Vantec External Enclosure from Asmcom's eBay store on Thursday morning using the link posted on the MakeMKV forum.

Asmcom acknowledged receipt of my order and payment within just a few minutes. Very shortly after that he sent me photos via eBay of the packaged drive and Royal mail address label with my name and address on it. That afternoon he sent my another photo showing the Royal Mail proof of posting stamp. Several times during the day he got in touch via email to ask if everything was okay and if there was anything else he could do to help.

The service Asmcom gave me was the best I've ever had from any seller of eBay... it was perfect! I ended my letting Asmcom have my email address and we have now exchanged quite a few emails and have become friends. You could not wish to meet a nicer guy.

I only paid for second class postage, so I wasn't expecting the package to arrive until today at the earliest. This morning it did indeed arrive and was beautifully and securely packaged, just as I'd seen in the photos.

Within minutes I had it plugged into my iMac. I inserted a 4K UHD Blu-ray and Mac OS (10.14.4) recognised it within around 30 seconds. Everything was just as I'm used to seeing with 1080p Blu-rays. This was one disk from a TV series with two 50 minute episodes on it. Both were circa 20Gb in size and MakeMKV successfully backed up both in around 15 minutes each.

I tested both episodes with VLC Player and both were everything I'd hoped for.

I can thoroughly recommend Asmcom. You can buy from him with complete confidence and the service he provides is exactly as promised.
Last edited by coachman on Mon May 13, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for such a detailed and lovely review.

I put a tremendous effort into the service I offer my customers.

You have made my day knowing that I have made another customer happy. If you are ever in the North of Ireland please give me a call.

Kind Regards

Asmcom
BingoMad

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based Worldwide Service) New Stock BU40N & Affordable Prices

Post by BingoMad »

I would also like to say thanks for a great Ebay experience.
I ordered the LG-BU40N v1.03MK UHD Friendly Blu-ray Drive / Slim Vantec External Enclosure on Monday afternoon (with 2nd class postage) and it was delivered on Wednesday morning.
Communication is second to none with photos of packaging sent prior to shipping.

I've tested the drive with MakeMKV and it works perfectly (ripping my copy of Black Panther 4K UHD as I type this :D ). Also tested it with a blu-ray (Mary Poppins Returns) and it worked great for that too.

I can thoroughly recommend this seller :mrgreen:
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based Worldwide Service) New Stock BU40N & Affordable Prices

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for kind comments and positive review on my product, service and communication.

Glad everything is working as should be.

Contact me anytime, if there is anything I can do to help and support you.

Good luck with drive :D
Dave747

Post by Dave747 »

Excellent service from Asmcom, very helpful, provided good followup, even volunteered to review my faulty LG Drive. :)

I got the Asus drive from him, and this has been working quite flawlessly since I got it. It appears to be even faster than the LG drive when it worked.

Based on the service and product I received, I have no reservations recommending him, also his price is reasonable
quartermain

Post by quartermain »

I also bought one of these drives. It arrived yesterday, earlier than expected and worked immediately on the (only two!) 4K disks that I own.

It didn't work on a rented disc but that's only because there is not yet a volume key available, I expect this will be available in the not too distant future.

Many thanks to the seller for his excellent service.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Dave747 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:08 am
Excellent service from Asmcom, very helpful, provided good followup, even volunteered to review my faulty LG Drive. :)

I got the Asus drive from him, and this has been working quite flawlessly since I got it. It appears to be even faster than the LG drive when it worked.

Based on the service and product I received, I have no reservations recommending him, also his price is reasonable
Thank you for Kind words. I am glad you are happy with my product, service and communication.

When I received your LG drive I hope I can repair.

I will let you know when I get a look.

I remember the first CD laser Jukebox in the world. It was manufactured by Seeburg Corporation in Chicago in 1983.

They used a CD Sony 60 player at that time I worked for my father after school as a trainee bench technician and the laser diode would burn out after 3 months

CD / DVD / BD reader / writers are so much more reliable now.

When I look back in the late 80's and earlier 90's most logic pcb's were all TTL logic 244, 255 buffers, 7474 flip flops etc.. now generally all these circuits are put into Zilogs Integrated devices that takes up the space of a postage stamp.

Thinking I am getting old😊

But I still enjoy the odd challenge.

Regards

Asmcom
Last edited by asmcom on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Glad all is going good. I too, am very happy with BU40N on Apple, Linux and Microsoft Windows.

A big thank you to Mike Chen for latest software he has supplied me for these drives.

Very Reliable and Firmware is brilliant. 😊