(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: UHD Friendly & Official Drives. UK , Europe & International Services Provided By Asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Helllo LGans316,

Nice to hear from you. I am happy to hear all is good.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Re: UHD Friendly & Official Drives. UK , Europe & International Services Provided By Asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello JasonHB,

Thanks for the kind words. I wish you health and happiness. Good to hear your drive is performing as expected.

Pazza

Post by Pazza »

Hi asmcom,

I'm based in the UK and am looking for some advice. I purchased an ASUS BW16D1HT from Alex Coluzzi last September. It was working flawlessly until yesterday when it suddenly stopped reading the discs. The drive powers up and opens but once the disc is inserted nothing happens. It sounds like it's not even spinning up?
Not sure if this as known issue and if it can be repaired (I suspect not?).

My drive is currently in an Icy Box enclosure and I was considering purchasing a replacement Asus, should I get this directly from your ebay store?
I was also considering getting a 'spare' alternative. Thinking of the LGBU40N in a slim enclosure. I'm unclear which firmware 1.00 or 1.03 is best?

Thanks in advance!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

I have sent you PM.

irlandes

Post by irlandes »

I just wanted to thank ASMCOM for his immense help. I was having a lot of issues finding a UHD Drive to use with MAKEMKV. I bought two drives from other vendors, they didn't work.

I researched on this forum and found ASMCOM. I ordered from him. The drive arrived (early after he upgraded the delivery) but there was an issue with it. ASMCOM connected remotely to my PC to try to find the issue and came to the conclusion that the drive had been damaged in transit. He sent a replacement by the fastest method possible and ensured that he was on hand to answer any questions. Everything is now working perfectly.

He provided a level of personal service that you would not get from any vendor and has a lot of technical knowledge, so I have no doubts in recommending buying from him.
WaxWeazle

Post by WaxWeazle »

Purchased a drive from asmcom through eBay! I've been searching for a long time and had bought wrong drives in the past that I quickly returned because it wouldn't work. I've used DVDfab for years now and I simply wanted a compatible drive. DVDfab's support was rather disappointing and not very helpful, as I contacted them but they twisted their own words all the time and kept switching back and forth between 'yes, we do recommend drive X' and 'no, we don't support drive X'. Due to that, I had purchased wrong drives.

I ended up searching for quite a bit and came across asmcom's eBay page and his page here and after a short message to ask for some info/confirmation, I got a very quick, helpful and nice response back. Instantly purchased the "LG-BU40N Firmware v1.00DE" drive (in enclosure) and less than a week later the drive arrived. Packaged properly, safe and sound, easy to open and quick to install. It arrived coincidentally with a 4K steelbook, so I had a perfect test for it, needless to say it worked out perfectly fine!

If you come across this page and are a little hesitant, then don't worry, just go for it! It's absolutely worth it. Thanks for the useful information and the quick shipping! :)
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Many Thanks to WaxWeazle & Irlandes for the Kind Reviews. Any problems you know where to get me.

Kind Regards

LGans316

Post by LGans316 »

asmcom wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:39 am
Helllo LGans316,

Nice to hear from you. I am happy to hear all is good.

Kind Regards

All that matters is you are back in action and in good health. Take care mate.
s0ula55a551n

Post by s0ula55a551n »

Just want to leave some feedback. Bought a USB 3.0 External Vantec Slim Enclosure, Colour Black fitted with a Hitachi LG-BU40N on firmware version 1.00DE. This drive is really fast. Everything as described. communication was brilliant, Was told exactly what I was buying.

Wish I had spent the time and money on this drive years ago before I had ripped most of my collection. Libredrive enabled devices are the way forward.

Would throughly recommend doing business with robin
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hey s0ula55a551n,

Great news, glad drive is performing.

Happy Ripping :mrgreen:

geroiminor

Post by geroiminor »

Hi

after searching a bit here and there i finally went for a LG-BU40N + Vantec USB on ebay from asmcom. It was even cheaper then acquiring the pieces separatly at the time i did the acquisition and everything just works as expected, i ripped most of my UHD collection by now and didnt had any major issue.

Would really recommend to buy from him for newcomers (like me )

Best Regards
Pazza

Post by Pazza »

Hi all

I would highly recommend asmcom. I purchased 2 drives from him: and LG one with and enclosure and an Asus drive only as my my previous Asus one stopped working in less than a year after purchase.
He was really helpful with advice and everything arrived very well packaged within the designated timeframe.
The LG one worked perfectly out of the box, but I had a slight issue with the Asus one. He replied very quickly when I contacted him (on a weekend) to help me out and got me running.

Would definitely recommend!
Rathal

Re: UHD Friendly Drives. UK , Europe & International Services, 10% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.

Post by Rathal »

Just want to add another endorsement for asmcom - bought one of his preflashed drives on eBay and couldn't be happier with it
asmcom

Re: UHD Friendly Drives. UK , Europe & International Services, 10% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.

Post by asmcom »

Hello Rathal,
Glad to hear you are happy with my services provided on eBay.

Hope all is good and look forward to dealing with you again. Please remember I have a current promotion running for return customers. Return customers qualify for 15% discount here on MakeMKV.

Regards

razy60

Re: UHD Friendly Drives. UK , Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.c

Post by razy60 »

Hi, just to add my recommendation and thanks to @asmcom for his patience with an idiot (for some reason I couldn't see what I was looking at ). Ordered the drive recommend by Robin. BH16NS40 with WH16NS60 FW v1.02mk, delivery was quick even though I didn't ask for 1st class, and it is definitely plug and play, rips discs fast and is a solid product, I couldn't have asked for a better experience with an online seller.
Cheers
I have to say thanks to @Lgans316 for pointing me in this direction from A forums cheers mate.

Razy60