Only tested on Fedora 28, and building it requires some experience with building RPMs, but a high level summary:
- install the rpmdevtools and mock packages
- add yourself to the "mock" group, log out, log in again
- download the attached makemkv.spec file, make sure it's named correctly (ie. not makemkv.spec.txt)
- run "spectool -g makemkv.spec" to download the makemkv bin and oss tarballs
- as root, copy /etc/mock/fedora-28-x86_64.cfg to /etc/mock/makemkv.cfg and add stanzas for the RPMFusion free and non-free repositories (and their updates repos)
- as a user in the "mock" group, run "mock -r makemkv --sources=. --spec=makemkv.spec"
- if that works, copy the resulting .src.rpm from the results directory that it prints out to your current directory
- as a user in the "mock" group, run "mock -r makemkv --rebuild makemkv*.src.rpm"
- if *that* works, install the .x86_64.rpm from the results directory and enjoy