Best movies in 4k to show off the 4k Capabilities??

MKV playback, recompression, remuxing, codec packs, players, howtos, etc.
eugeneparkers

Best movies in 4k to show off the 4k Capabilities??

Post by eugeneparkers »

I just got an Xbox One X and never had a 4k blu ray player before, any idea what may be good? There's only a few I'm interested in buying, that's the Matrix, I have interstellar on the way, and I'm looking to get the 5th element tonight at Walmart, or something else. Any idea if these are good 4k show cases?

Does the 5th element look any good ? Is it worth buying for image quality?
st4evr

Re: Best movies in 4k to show off the 4k Capabilities??

Post by st4evr »

Blu-ray . com exists for this very reason. They provide thousands of movie reviews based on quality, sound, story, etc, and they also have a very active user forum (with thousands of worldwide members active daily) with a dedicated 4K section with many enthusiasts and quality discussions and member reviews/opinions as well.

You can also search their site based on best to worst picture quality reviews to see what is generally considered the best right now in available releases.

avsforum . com is also another similar source for this type of content. With thousands of additional members, discussions, reviews, and another enthusiasts active forum for discussions like this.

This is the MakeMKV software support site to discuss MKV container and MakeMKV related topics, not a 4K review site like the aforementioned.
SporeTinte049

Post by SporeTinte049 »

Mortal Engines or Gemini Man
hiddejager

Post by hiddejager »

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
Coopervid

Post by Coopervid »

2001 A space odyssee