Missing Episode in Family Guy v8

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
mbelanger

Missing Episode in Family Guy v8

Post by mbelanger »

Greetings,

I've been trying to rip (via MakeMKV v1.14.2 darwin(x64-release)) what should be the 5th episode on the first disc of Family Guy Volume 8 entitled "We Love You, Conrad," but it isn't among the tracks ripped from within the MakeMKV interface. I've ripped everything displayed and that episode isn't among the results.

I'm certain it's on the disc and the Mac DVD Player app plays it as title 10. None of the File names within MakeMKV map to title_t10.mkv.

Additionally, PavtubeByteCopy can rip it, but the resulting quality is subpar.

Within the MakeMKV log, it outputs the following per track while trying to generating the list:

Code: Select all

Complex multiplex encountered - X cells and YYYY VOBUs have to be scanned. This may take some time, please be patient - it can't be avoided.
(where X and YYYY vary depending on the track)

I suspect this multiplex is where the issue lay, but have no idea how to resolve it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-MB
Woodstock

Re: Missing Episode in Family Guy v8

Post by Woodstock »

Best advice is to follow the FAQ link in my signature and submit the information to support@makemkv.com for analysis.

As for title numbers, in MakeMKV, the title number depends on what your minimum length is set to; It only counts titles at least that long, starting from zero.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging