Heat 2 disc blu Ray UK release

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
charlie62

Heat 2 disc blu Ray UK release

Post by charlie62 »

Got the no futs message sent Tgz dump file to support/svq. Hope I've done the right thing let me know thanks
ShadowReflex

Re: Heat 2 disc blu Ray UK release

Post by ShadowReflex »

Hello there, I too have the same problem with this FUT message for the Heat blu ray. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this message ? Sorry for being a noob, I'm a first timer at this thing :P
charlie62

Post by charlie62 »

As I understand the workings of makemkv,you can't use the file that makemkv is currently outputting as it will be full of errors.When you have finished creating the file,as well as the mkv there will be Tgz dump file. Send this file to Mike at support/svq and let him do his stuff.
After a few days to a week try the disc again and if you get something that says 1 clip for fut or something like that then it means the file is good to go.
ShadowReflex

Post by ShadowReflex »

Ahh right, so you have sent the file right ? If Mike makes it work, does that mean it will work for everyone ripping this particular Blu Ray of Heat ? Thank you again, I really need to to rip this blu ray for later use.
charlie62

Post by charlie62 »

The file will indeed work for everyone wanting to rip this particular disc but the more Tgz files Mike receives the more chance of getting it done that little bit quicker.
ShadowReflex

Post by ShadowReflex »

Hey man, any luck with Heat ?
charlie62

Post by charlie62 »

Yes you should be good to go now