Blair Witch (2016) UK (Red Box)

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Kettykrueger

Blair Witch (2016) UK (Red Box)

Post by Kettykrueger »

Hi

Does anyone know which playlist is correct with this version? I've tried the suggestion on the thread for the US release but none work.

Many thanks in advance.
Kettykrueger

Re: Blair Witch (2016) UK (Red Box)

Post by Kettykrueger »

Anyone :?
Kettykrueger

Post by Kettykrueger »

Is there anything I can do to determine this myself?

Thanks
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

There are ways to determine it, but... whether or not YOU can do it depends upon how ambitious you are and whether or not you have the tools needed.

Searching the forum for "obfuscation" will give you a lot of hits, some of which explain how to figure it out. There are also YouTube videos on how to do it with certain software packages installed on your computer (one from Microsoft, the other a commercial Bluray player package).

The general description is using a software package that is "allowed" to find the correct file, and watch what file it opens when you hit play. It gets more complicated than that, though...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Kettykrueger

Post by Kettykrueger »

Woodstock wrote:There are ways to determine it, but... whether or not YOU can do it depends upon how ambitious you are and whether or not you have the tools needed.

Searching the forum for "obfuscation" will give you a lot of hits, some of which explain how to figure it out. There are also YouTube videos on how to do it with certain software packages installed on your computer (one from Microsoft, the other a commercial Bluray player package).

The general description is using a software package that is "allowed" to find the correct file, and watch what file it opens when you hit play. It gets more complicated than that, though...
Cheers for that. So I guess my next question is; will MakeMKV ever make it possible to determine which track is correct?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you have Java installed on your computer, MakeMKV will TRY to determine which track is the proper one. It doesn't always work; When it doesn't, Mike asks that you send some information to him. Discussion of what is necessary is found here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14330

Some people can't find the "right play list" when it is given to them, because MakeMKV has moved it to the top of the list already.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Kettykrueger

Post by Kettykrueger »

Woodstock wrote:If you have Java installed on your computer, MakeMKV will TRY to determine which track is the proper one. It doesn't always work; When it doesn't, Mike asks that you send some information to him. Discussion of what is necessary is found here: http://makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14330

Some people can't find the "right play list" when it is given to them, because MakeMKV has moved it to the top of the list already.
Thank you so much. I installed Java and it found the right playlist.

Thanks agin, dude.
mark35

Post by mark35 »

Hi,

Could you please disclose the correct MPLS?