Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
moisesm
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:51 am

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by moisesm » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:53 am

Can any one post the m2ts list sequence for RB?

Lovely Rita
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by Lovely Rita » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:45 pm

moisesm wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:53 am
Can any one post the m2ts list sequence for RB?
Name: Uncle Drew (English)
Source file name: 00521.mpls
Duration: 1:43:19
Chapters count: 16
Size: 24.0 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 520,505,512,508,504,509,517,501,510,515,511,519,518,502,506,503,513,507,514,516
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV

Lovely Rita
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by Lovely Rita » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:06 pm

:"Lovely Rita" wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:26 pm
If MakeMkv is showing 320 as the FPL_MAIN_FEATURE and that is incorrect has anyone sent Mike the required files so that he can further tweak the app?
Ok, since no one volunteered, I sent them. :wink:
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV

ProjectBlu
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by ProjectBlu » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Lovely Rita wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:45 pm
moisesm wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:53 am
Can any one post the m2ts list sequence for RB?
Name: Uncle Drew (English)
Source file name: 00521.mpls
Duration: 1:43:19
Chapters count: 16
Size: 24.0 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 520,505,512,508,504,509,517,501,510,515,511,519,518,502,506,503,513,507,514,516
I just checked the Netflix Blu-Ray and 521 has the same segment map.

Lovely Rita
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by Lovely Rita » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:51 am

ProjectBlu wrote: I just checked the Netflix Blu-Ray and 521 has the same segment map.
In my experience (opinion) there are few instances where the retail, Netflix and Redbox discs are different. At least here in the U.S.
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV

ChrisCaPWN
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:54 am

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by ChrisCaPWN » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 am

I have no 320, and no 521, but I do have a 623. Can anyone confirm the rental AND the retail versions, as it seems we all have different playlists. Also, mine all start with a segment map 513,... not 520,etc. Any ideas there?
Uncle Drew.PNG
Uncle Drew.PNG (6.85 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

ChrisCaPWN
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:54 am

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by ChrisCaPWN » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:04 am

ChrisCaPWN wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 am
I have no 320, and no 521, but I do have a 623. Can anyone confirm the rental AND the retail versions, as it seems we all have different playlists. Also, mine all start with a segment map 513,... not 520,etc. Any ideas there?
Uncle Drew.PNG
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16251

I have confirmed using unab0mb's method, that the version with Segment map starting with "513, 510," etc.is 623. In my case it was a rental version, from a brick and mortar store. Hope this helps someone.

outwar6010
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Uncle Drew U.S.A Retail Playlist Please

Post by outwar6010 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:11 pm

I have the uk version and what looks like a hundred playlists :s Would 623 work for me?

Post Reply