"How to Talk to Girls at Parties" Blu Ray Title

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
rogodeter

"How to Talk to Girls at Parties" Blu Ray Title

Post by rogodeter »

I'm running Linux and don't believe there's an easy way to locate the correct title.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
rogodeter

Re: "How to Talk to Girls at Parties" Blu Ray Title

Post by rogodeter »

While we're here... can somebody confirm that for me (that there's no easy way to do this on Linux, given lack of availability of software that can play Blu Ray interactively)?
rogodeter

Post by rogodeter »

I had been using OpenJDK on my system (8 and 11) and MakeMKV didn't seem to use it to attempt to find the right title. I installed Oracle's JRE (8) and restarted MakeMKV and it found a candidate title. I haven't watched it but at least it seems to be doing what it is designed to do.
Vismat

Post by Vismat »

Which title did it find? Also running on linux and Oracle's JRE 8 is discontinued as of this month, so wasn't an option to install it.

Thank you
mtrcycllvr

Post by mtrcycllvr »

Hello! Any answer to the correct title - I've been goint around in circles here..

Several interesting solutions if you are on WINDOWS, but for us Linux or MacOS users, this is sort of a pain?

I can run "makemkvcon --robot info file:$FILES >$OUTFILE, which lists all the crazy mish mash of segement choices, but I can't "play" the disk to see what the BR virtual machine is going to pick out..

Feel sort of stuck?

Oh, this is in general AND specifically about the "How to talk to girls at party's" title.

Thanks!