DD Stereo audio track defaults unchecked

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
newarrior

DD Stereo audio track defaults unchecked

Post by newarrior »

I've been using MakeMKV for quite some time now to (slowly) burn my DVD/BD collection. For some reason, the last few times I tried to burn a bluray, if the only audio option was "DD Stereo English", it defaults unchecked. I've only had this happen with the last few blurays, never seen it before. Any idea what could be causing this? I only noticed it after burning an entire box set...that's what I get for not checking after every disc! :shock: Every other audio option is checked at default (for example, the bd I'm burning right now has some features with DD Stereo English unchecked, but another has DTS-HD MA Surround 5.1 English and it's checked). As far as I can tell, all the settings are the default.

Thanks!
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (63.16 KiB) Viewed 4371 times
Woodstock

Re: DD Stereo audio track defaults unchecked

Post by Woodstock »

Did you select a preferred language? This is separate from the Interface language. Preferences->Language->Preferred language

If you have any language set there, and there is no matching audio/subtitle tracks, they will be ignored. The best setting for this is "None".
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
newarrior

Re: DD Stereo audio track defaults unchecked

Post by newarrior »

Just checked, and yep, it's set to None. Reset the settings, reloaded MakeMKV and it's still not showing checked on the next DVD. Very weird...