"The Hunt" 2020

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Angryman

"The Hunt" 2020

Post by Angryman »

Hi All,
Just got the US version of this on Blu-Ray (UK have been stuffed again with only a DVD release) and have it in MakeMKV now. It is taking "forever" to read the disc and subsequently the Titles processing. Anyone else have the same experience of this disc? Using 1.15.2
Angryman

Re: "The Hunt" 2020

Post by Angryman »

Scratch that. I have 2 PCs, one has an internal BDR-W the other an external USB one. I have started using the internal one on my secondary PC of late once I realised it had libredrive (happy days) however, as it had been region switch 3 times already I just popped this disc into my external one as that doesn't care how many times you swop regional disc at all. Unfortunately that took about 30mins to read the disc and I gave up waiting for it to copy the file. So next I used the internal drive and it didn't ask about swopping regions at all and read / copied the disc just fine.
Woodstock

Re: "The Hunt" 2020

Post by Woodstock »

If LibraDrive is kicking in, regions don't mean anything on DVDs.

Bluray region should not have mattered to MakeMKV to begin with, though. I've gone back and forth between Region A and B disks in the same ripping session, even without LD in place.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging