How to Contact Paramount - Paramount does NOT Reply to Emails

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
mike_mgoblue

How to Contact Paramount - Paramount does NOT Reply to Emails

Post by mike_mgoblue »

QUESTION: Does anyone know how to contact Paramount regarding a defective Blu-ray?

I purchased the boxed set of The Twilight Zone on Blu-ray about a year ago. Obviously it takes time to watch five years worth of episodes. I have now found two Blu-ray discs that have problems. They clearly are defective. And when I tried to rip them for backup, they had errors that would not allow it.

I tried contacting Paramount via email with an email address of "Customer Service" on the Paramount website. The website says to give them up to two weeks to reply to an email. I have repeatedly sent emails over several months, but I have never received a reply.

I even have clicked "Reply" to on advertisement emails sent from Paramount, just for the heck of it. But, I received a response saying the email could not reach anybody.

I purchased the boxed set from Best Buy, but Best Buy told me they would not do anything about this problem.

If anyone has a way to reach Paramount in order to request a replacement Blu-ray for those two DVDs that are defective, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Woodstock

Re: How to Contact Paramount - Paramount does NOT Reply to Emails

Post by Woodstock »

Google came up with some possibilities, which you may have tried already. https://customerservicenumbers.org/paramount-pictures/ has some social media links.

You've tried the cleaning tricks, I assume, for dealing with "stored in sealed packages for too long" chemical deposits.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
Krawk

Re: How to Contact Paramount - Paramount does NOT Reply to Emails

Post by Krawk »

I tried multiple times to email them about a missing digital code in a UHD, they never replied.
Good luck. Your only recourse might be the gray/black market.