WALL-E 2 disc edition Blu-ray

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
newpz

WALL-E 2 disc edition Blu-ray

Post by newpz »

Movie seems to have ripped ok but is missing the opening logos (Disney castle and Pixar lamp)... It starts very suddenly at the opening credits. Any ideas?
newpz

Re: WALL-E 2 disc edition Blu-ray

Post by newpz »

Ugh, ignore this - I just saw Skipper's post a few threads down about the exact same issue. I searched for hours before I posted this thread, but didn't find his because he put a dot instead of a dash in Wall-e (how do you even type such a thing?!?)

I'm assuming there's nothing MakeMKV can do since the logos are separate? Any recommendations on how to stitch them on? I suppose this isn't the right forum for such a question...? :P

Thanks.
mike admin

Re: WALL-E 2 disc edition Blu-ray

Post by mike admin »

newpz wrote:Ugh, ignore this - I just saw Skipper's post a few threads down about the exact same issue. I searched for hours before I posted this thread, but didn't find his because he put a dot instead of a dash in Wall-e (how do you even type such a thing?!?)

I'm assuming there's nothing MakeMKV can do since the logos are separate? Any recommendations on how to stitch them on? I suppose this isn't the right forum for such a question...? :P

Thanks.
You can always make a decrypted disc backup, convert a M2TS file with logo to MKV with mkvtoolnix and then join two MKVs together. You may however get playback glitches in some players.