Paid version doesn't work, beta did

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
NickBR

Paid version doesn't work, beta did

Post by NickBR »

Purchased the new version as the old beta no longer works.
Immediately found this was a mistake.
A disc I have ripped before with the beta, but that got corrupted and needd to be re-ripped, won't even open in the new PAID version.

It sits for hours (well, longer than I was prepaared to wait) and crashes unresponsive.
So this version I have paid for and it can't do what free beta versions did.

So far it seems a waste of money - I was happy to pay for a proper version as it always worked well in beta but now I regret it.
d00zah

Re: Paid version doesn't work, beta did

Post by d00zah »

NickBR wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:12 pm
Purchased the new version as the old beta no longer works.
Immediately found this was a mistake.
A disc I have ripped before with the beta, but that got corrupted and needd to be re-ripped, won't even open in the new PAID version.

It sits for hours (well, longer than I was prepaared to wait) and crashes unresponsive.
So this version I have paid for and it can't do what free beta versions did.

So far it seems a waste of money - I was happy to pay for a proper version as it always worked well in beta but now I regret it.
The conclusions you've drawn are flawed... same SW except for beta/permanent key. Read thru the FAQ about BETA and PERMANENT keys.

Of note is the last part... "But I have to rip this disk NOW, and the beta key is expired!"

Copy/paste (either beta, or) permanent key into dialog accessed by 'Help' > 'Register'.