Problem with Gravity 3D

Everything related to Blu-ray 3D and 3D MKV files
jerryleung96329

Problem with Gravity 3D

Post by jerryleung96329 »

I have download several Gravity 3D iso and I have the same problem with all of them. When an 'AnyDVD!' folder is in the iso file, an warning will pop up if I open it with MakeMKV directly, so I usually extract the files with poweriso first.

For some reason, poweriso crushes when I tried to extract the files. Then I used Winrar to extract the files, which seems to work fine. However, after I removed the AnyDVD! folder and try to use MakeMKV to make a MKV file of gravity with the MVC codec, it either give an OS error or the ripping process seem to stop and the estimated time needed is very long.

So then I tried to use MakeMKV on the iso files directly, ignoring the warning and to create a 3D file with MVC codec on. It successfully created an MKV. However, I wanted to play the video on my 3D TV and I've find out that directly playing the MKV file in an USB plugged into the TV will only play a 2D video, and that I have to convert the video into a m2ts file in order to get the 3D effects. So then I used tsMuxeR to make the video a m2ts file. I played it with the TV and it seemed to be working, as it play the file with 3D effects on automatically. However, as it finished playing the intro, the video freeze but the audio is still going.

All three iso files I've got had the same result, the videos freeze at the exact same point. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong?
setarip_old

Re: Problem with Gravity 3D

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!

Perhaps the commercial disc doesn't have the same problem as the .iso image files you say you've downloaded...
jerryleung96329

Post by jerryleung96329 »

setarip_old wrote:Hi!

Perhaps the commercial disc doesn't have the same problem as the .iso image files you say you've downloaded...
But I thought the .iso files were created from the commercial disc :?:
Wondercow

Post by Wondercow »

But I thought the .iso files were created from the commercial disc
Maybe you should try buying the disc to find out. You know, instead of stealing it :roll:
xs2man

Post by xs2man »

jerryleung96329 wrote:Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong?
Stole the video instead of buying it?
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

Stole as in the previous owner doesn't have it any more?
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
xs2man

Post by xs2man »

Stole as in...
jerryleung96329 wrote:I have download several Gravity 3D iso
Chetwood

Post by Chetwood »

I can read but apparently you don't know what "steal" means. Fair enough, the rightsholders don't know either.
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
Wondercow

Post by Wondercow »

Chetwood wrote:Stole as in the previous owner doesn't have it any more?
Chetwood wrote:I can read but apparently you don't know what "steal" means. Fair enough, the rightsholders don't know either.
I know what it means. Does it matter that I'm a linguist? No, what matters is that I can read a dictionary:

Oxford Concise:
1. Take (something) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it
2. Give or take surreptitiously or without permission

American Heritage:
1. To take (the property of another) without right or permission

New Oxford American Dictionary:
1. Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it

Mirriam-Webster:
1: to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice

None require that the property be physical; in fact, three don't even require that the stolen item be property. Also, none require that "the previous owner doesn't have it any more".

As a matter of law one is not charged with theft since taking IP doesn't meet the legal definition, but that does not change the definition in vulgar language and vulgar society. Pirating music, movies, software, etc. is theft—every major dictionary supports this.
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

As many have indicated, discussions about illegally obtained content are not allowed.