(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Yes Shaun5150, wrapped up all ready to go in 1st post tomorrow morning

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
doryphore

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by doryphore »

Hello

I bought the Asus BW-16D1HT UHD Bluray Drive - UHD 4K friendly firmware v3.01 which has been working fine for 1 year.
But today impossible to open any bluray.....

I didn't do anything special, I'm running windows 10 RH2 version of memory.

When I put a bluray, it can't open it either in makemkv or windows explorer .... I don't understand why

Cordially
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

doryphore wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Hello

I bought the Asus BW-16D1HT UHD Bluray Drive - UHD 4K friendly firmware v3.01 which has been working fine for 1 year.
But today impossible to open any bluray.....

I didn't do anything special, I'm running windows 10 RH2 version of memory.

When I put a bluray, it can't open it either in makemkv or windows explorer .... I don't understand why

Cordially
Sorry to hear about your BW-16D1HT.

Tell me more about the drive, did you buy this from me?

If you did what is your details. PM me.

Kind Regards

Sent you PM
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

As you bought this drive from carrpet201157 seller on ebay. I would recommend in the first instance that you should contact him to help you out, as this is the person you purchased your drive from.

Kind Regards

Robin
doryphore

Post by doryphore »

Hello

Thanks for your answer, but, in the end I managed to copy a bluray again, I put the disc in the player and restart the PC and makemkv saw the bluray.

However the asus burner appears well in the windows explorer ...... in short it works.

Best regards
badgersRus

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by badgersRus »

Asmcom did a great job fixing the drive remotely which saved time sending it back. Very impressive service! thanks ever so much!
Shaun5150

Re: (Asmcom Seller Page) UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by Shaun5150 »

Guys - just wanted to drop a note here to compliment the super service from Robin. I received my OWC Drive ahead of time.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BH16NS55-wit ... 2749.l2649
Hooked it up to my 2020 Mac mini > downloaded makemkv & Handbrake. Set up has worked a charm - 100% reliable.
I am now populating my Plex Server / NAS storage with DVD/BR & 4K media.
Happy Days !!!!!
Kraz3yIvan

Post by Kraz3yIvan »

Thanks Asmcom - very happy with the excellent LG-BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE - working like a charm backing up my UHD movies. Comms with you were on time and excellent and the packaging was exactly what you want to see with delicate devices. Will be first port of call for any additional units
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for the nice review. It is good to get some positive feedback this week. All I have received this week is abuse from a small number of customers who do not understand what is happening in the world with covid 19 and do not seem to understand the delay in postage.

Decided to give myself a break from eBay, until this Covid19 calms down.

In the meantime I would highly recommend the following sellers who are all good people and offer good services.

Happy Christmas to everyone

Billy: Billycar5924@gmail.com Flashed and Tested prices at link below
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831 USA

Alex: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829 USA & International

Marty: martymcnuts@outlook.com
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=18747 Australia & NZ only

Arcana

Post by Arcana »

Sad to hear about people giving you abuse due to postage delays - wish people would be more reasonable especially during a pandemic. Hope you have a nice break from eBay. Looking forward to buying a drive from you once you're back. :mrgreen: Have a nice Christmas, asmcom!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Great to hear that all is good and the drives are working as expected.

Thank you for the good reviews both Shaun5150 and kraz3yIvan. Hope you both have a nice Christmas.
Kind Regards

Rrobynne

Post by Rrobynne »

Bought a drive from Asmcom just recently, works great straight out of the box. Easily recommend if you're looking into this.
UHD_Passion

Post by UHD_Passion »

LG-BH16NS55 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk
Bought it, got it and it works like charm.

Thank you Asmcom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

UHD_Passion wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:37 am
LG-BH16NS55 UHD Friendly drive Cross-Flashed to a WH16NS60 Official Drive on firmware 1-02mk
Bought it, got it and it works like charm.

Thank you Asmcom
Great News, glad all is working good.

jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I spoke with Robin over email this week. It was a very pleasant and positive discussion. Merry Christmas to you sir. We'll see you when you return!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829