ANNIHILATION UHD HDR - Everybody wins!

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
EdFarnsworth

ANNIHILATION UHD HDR - Everybody wins!

Post by EdFarnsworth »

Mike, just want to thank you for your really wonderful program Make MKV. I don’t own a 4k capable player, but I do have a 4k LG monitor for my computer system and a UHD “friendly” drive. Obviously I could not play 4k UHD movies with this setup alone but Make MKV and your hash key now allows me to! The Annihilation UHD disc I purchased was a test, I wouldn’t have bought any more 4k discs if Make MKV failed but in fact it works wonderfully! Now production companies can sell me lots of UHD discs and I can watch them! Commerce! Win win for everyone!
Thank you!
Ed
jonghotti

Re: ANNIHILATION UHD HDR - Everybody wins!

Post by jonghotti »

EdFarnsworth wrote:Mike, just want to thank you for your really wonderful program Make MKV. I don’t own a 4k capable player, but I do have a 4k LG monitor for my computer system and a UHD “friendly” drive. Obviously I could not play 4k UHD movies with this setup alone but Make MKV and your hash key now allows me to! The Annihilation UHD disc I purchased was a test, I wouldn’t have bought any more 4k discs if Make MKV failed but in fact it works wonderfully! Now production companies can sell me lots of UHD discs and I can watch them! Commerce! Win win for everyone!
Thank you!
Ed
Here here!!
I also wanted to thank the powers that be for turning me into a broke as hell, overweight, completely obsessed, 4K UHD fanatic :-)
I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep at night in six months!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829