Want to purchase, but price is wrong - Fix?

Everything related to MakeMKV
ember1205

Want to purchase, but price is wrong - Fix?

Post by ember1205 »

I have been using MakeMKV a lot over the last week or so (again - issues with my library and have to re-rip everything) and things have been running fine. Last night, the key expired (again). In an effort to support this product and get myself running again quickly, I attempted to purchase a key.

The page for purchase is adding sales tax to my order, and I am NOT in one of the states that are listed as those where sales tax collection is required. Neither is my ISP, so it isn't adding tax based on IP Address. I filled my address information and "Continued", but the sales tax is still there.

I searched and searched but can find NO contact information for 2CO (2CheckOut). Does anyone know how I get this fixed so I can make my purchase?
Lovely Rita

Re: Want to purchase, but price is wrong - Fix?

Post by Lovely Rita »

This is at the bottom of the first page where you fill out your billing information and payment options.

Need assistance?
Check out our Customer Support:

https://secure.avangate.com/support/?me ... te&lang=en

for more information on online payment related issues, order status and transactions.

For prompt service, please state the order number from your confirmation email as a reference. We are happy to answer any questions you might have on the ordering process.

Hotline:
‎(888) 247-1614 (USA/Canada)
‎+31 88 000 0008 (International)
‎+1 (650) 963-5701 (USA/Canada)
(24/7 English phone support for online payment related issues.)
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
ember1205

Post by ember1205 »

"Please state the order number" implies that I have already completed the purchase. I need to be able to contact them BEFORE the purchase is completed since the "no refunds" policy is in effect.
Lovely Rita

Post by Lovely Rita »

Yep, saw that.
Have you even called? :roll:
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
ember1205

Post by ember1205 »

No, because it appears you have to have an account to see the information you've posted and creating an account seems to require having placed an order.

I will try calling the number that you posted, though.

Thanks.
jeep_dawg

Post by jeep_dawg »

I'm glad to see Paypal is offered now. My bank throws fits if I try to buy a foreign purchase.
et_tu_Brute

Post by et_tu_Brute »

@ jeep_dawg

"Unread post by jeep_dawg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:16 am
I'm glad to see Paypal is offered now. My bank throws fits if I try to buy a foreign purchase."

I just made a purchase and PayPal was NOT an option... Just usual credit cards, bank transfers etc. I had it running via a VPN set up for the USA.

As it is I hate the current payment system as it incurs a double-dip in the foreign exchange rate. I have USD credit card, but this payemt system instists that I pay in my domestic currency and not USD.

Got around that nonsense with a VPN and my US shipping address.