Any good source for flashed external usb3 drives?

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
dmoor1

Any good source for flashed external usb3 drives?

Post by dmoor1 »

For some reason my BE16NU50 has stopped reading blu-ray and UHD disks, but will read DVDs. I'm also having problems with my Buffalo blu-ray reader/writer which seems to hang, or go off-line for some reason. I'm working on changing the USB ports to see if that makes a difference.

Assuming it doesn't work, is there a source for UHD enabled/Flashed external drives? I'm on a iMac Pro so don't have an internal enclosure, nor native DOS. I would rather not be mucking about with drive enclosures, or sorting out issues with Parallels when flashing a drive. Is there someplace that sells UHD rip enabled drives so I can spend my time on things I actually like to do?
MartyMcNuts

Re: Any good source for flashed external usb3 drives?

Post by MartyMcNuts »

dmoor1 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:02 am
For some reason my BE16NU50 has stopped reading blu-ray and UHD disks, but will read DVDs. I'm also having problems with my Buffalo blu-ray reader/writer which seems to hang, or go off-line for some reason. I'm working on changing the USB ports to see if that makes a difference.

Assuming it doesn't work, is there a source for UHD enabled/Flashed external drives? I'm on a iMac Pro so don't have an internal enclosure, nor native DOS. I would rather not be mucking about with drive enclosures, or sorting out issues with Parallels when flashing a drive. Is there someplace that sells UHD rip enabled drives so I can spend my time on things I actually like to do?
@Billycar11 and @jonghotti both sell flashed drives in external cases.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

or text/call 650-720-1869

operators are standing by, ok AN operator is doing his taxes and watching Training Day waiting to talk to you!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Last edited by asmcom on Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Moviecpl15

Post by Moviecpl15 »

jonghotti wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:33 am
alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

or text/call 650-720-1869

operators are standing by, ok AN operator is doing his taxes and watching Training Day waiting to talk to you!
This! @jonghotti is the man!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

The operator is still standing by, watching the grass grow, because that’s legal in California now.

We’re looking for your reactions to the new Avengers Endgame movie, no spoilers please just was it good, bad, did you wet your pants?

The most entertaining thought wins a free bowl of soup and anything to the right of the ashtray here but to the left of the chicklets basically anything in this two inch space which includes the roach clip but not the fake diamond ring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829