Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
jared

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by jared »

Billy was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and was quick to reply to all of my emails. Shipping was fast and painless and the drive was impeccably wrapped in bubble wrap. Everything works perfectly. If you need a UHD drive, do not hesitate to buy from Billy.
rivey

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly Drives+Official UHD drives now supported, sleep bug fix available and mk firmware

Post by rivey »

Billy is the best. Ships very fast and is very reliable. If you need a drive, don't hesitate, just get a hold of Billy. You will not be disappointed.
Bob Ivey
bobbyseal

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix available,LibreDrive Enable & mk firmw

Post by bobbyseal »

Working with Billy was very easy. Got my drive less than a week after sending in payment. Super easy and high quality.
dancjodanc

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix available,LibreDrive Enable & mk firmw

Post by dancjodanc »

I just got my drive from Billy....threw a 4K movie in, and it just ripped to my desktop! Amazing...and I'm SO thankful!
Great service..and super fast.....thanks
btenison

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable, Remote Flashing

Post by btenison »

Honestly, the fastest turnaround time than I ever thought possible. I emailed Billy and had a response the next day. Purchased and had the drive within that week! Added the drive to an OWC USB 3.1 enclosure, attached to my Mac and MakeMKV was up and running. I'm feeding my Plex server now (and have been ever since). The drive is perfoming flawlessly. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!

Thanks Billy!!!
Anametureenthisiast

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb cases,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable, Remote Flashing

Post by Anametureenthisiast »

Are you based in America? Does he do international?
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

Anametureenthisiast wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 pm
Are you based in America? Does he do international?
Hi yes I am based in U.S.A. I prefer not to do international because it is very expensive.

But jonghotti https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=17829 and if you are in Australia or New Zealand MartyMcNuts https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=18747

Thanks,
Billy
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Incandescence

Post by Incandescence »

I had already purchased a drive from Billy, and I noticed there was new DE firmware he edited. I wanted him to reflash my drive remotely to the firmware, so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping to send the drive. I also needed the reflash to get rid of the sleep bug. Billy was of excellent help, and my drive is sleep bug-free.

-Thank you, Billy! :mrgreen:
cptodd

Post by cptodd »

Billy flashed my drive to perfection. You won't be disappointed with the results. On top of that it was done with the speed of Mercury. I sent the drive on a Monday and it arrived back into my arms on a Saturday (he turned it around the day the drive arrived on his doorstep).
mike1812

Post by mike1812 »

Billy is fantastic. I messaged him over a week ago about ordering a drive, and he quickly replied he'd have the one I wanted in the next day and could ship out in a day. My drive arrived this past Tuesday and I just installed it in my PC. It's working great - as described. I would not hesitate to work with Billy again - he's prompt and courteous. Thank you very much Billy!
Billycar11

Birthday Sale ends 5/10/19

Post by Billycar11 »

Hi everyone im having a sale this week for my birthday
Last edited by Billycar11 on Mon May 20, 2019 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
jonghotti

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,Sale ends

Post by jonghotti »

Happy Birthday Bill!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
vanamar

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,Sale ends

Post by vanamar »

Email discussion was easy, all options laid out and I chose one that would fit my needs.

Shipping was done the next day, and I had the drive in my hand two days later and it works flawlessly.
heyriddle

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by heyriddle »

I purchased the pre-flashed LG WH16NS60 drive from Billy. The whole process was so quick and easy. I highly recommend Billy for drives. When I ordered, he didn't happen to have the external enclosure I wanted so he offered to buy it so he could install it or just ship me the drive and I could buy on my own. Billy even provided a link to find the enclosure. So I opted to buy on my own to save on time and he was able to flash the drive and ship it to me that day. The new drive arrived before the enclosure so I didn't get a chance to use it right away. I got impatient and popped open my old Mac Pro and got it up and running and it worked great. I began converting my 4K library that I was unable to do with my old drive. Then I realized I could pop off the drives bezel so it would fully fit in my Mac case. Score! I didn't need an enclosure after all. It has since arrived and I'm just going to save it for future use.
polsen13

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by polsen13 »

Would love a remote flash. What do you need to start? thnx