(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
readingandy

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based Worldwide Service) New Stock BU40N & Affordable Prices

Post by readingandy »

Just wanted to add my thanks to Asmcom for my drive.

I wanted to avoid the risk of flashing myself and ending up with a brick, and buying an already flashed drive seemed the way to go given the competitive price. I just wanted something that worked!

Drive was ordered late Thursday evening, arrived Saturday (1st class post in the UK). Plugged straight in and worked. I went for a BU40N with enclosure. Tested with a mix of 4k and Bluray disks. All great.

Drive is quiet, external enclosure solid, couldn't really want any more!

thanks again.
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based Worldwide Service) New Stock BU40N & Affordable Prices

Post by asmcom »

Glad you are happy with my product and service.

Regards Asmcom :D
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
ChrisF999

Post by ChrisF999 »

Fast, efficient, friendly and works - what more could you want!

Thanks for the assistance and very fast turnaround.

Chris
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thanks Chris. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Glad you are happy with my service & Product. :D

Asmcom
Beta-guy

Post by Beta-guy »

just got my drive, it works beautifully. Thank you so much.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Delighted you are happy with product and service. Any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. :D

Kind regards

Asmcom
paulkebab

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based, Worldwide Service) BU40N 2019 Model, Affordable Prices

Post by paulkebab »

Just a post of many thanks to asmcom for guidance after I bricked my drive thinking it would work on old firmware but didn't even though it successfully loaded it.
Saw asmcom on here and sent a brief email, he asked me to call and we had a quick chat over my requirements and options - new drive duly ordered Thursday and arrived Friday morning. Within minutes of fitting I was ripping a UHD disc; the service and price that ascom offers I believe cannot be bettered and for good measure he donates to charity.

Many many thanks again to asmcom.
asmcom

Re: UltraHD Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based, Worldwide Service) BU40N 2019 Model, Affordable Prices

Post by asmcom »

Hope you have many happy days with new purchase.

Good drive you bought, and yes cheapest UHD deal you can buy. Value for your money and support to back the product.😊

Kind Regards
Twowit2woo

Re: Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based, Worldwide Service) BU40N 2019 Model, Affordable Prices

Post by Twowit2woo »

Cannot heap enough praise on Asmcom.

I've been monitoring the ability to extract 4K on and off for a while.

I visited here on the 10th, saw that everything is now possible, fired a query to Asmcom, he replied the same day.

I ordered the drive, it came immediately. I installed it and now I'm ripping. Can't believe I can finally do it. It just works!

The service provided by Asmcom is absolutely exemplary. I would honestly go as far to say he is one of the best ebayers I have dealt with over the years in terms of service. Would not hesitate in recommending him to anybody.

Price was incredibly reasonable too, especially bearing in mind he has personally checked the firmware.

10/10!
asmcom

Re: Friendly+Official Drives, Enclosures, (UK Based, Worldwide Service) BU40N 2019 Model, Affordable Prices

Post by asmcom »

Hello, Twowit2woo

Thanks for the brilliant review. It really means a lot to me when someone likes yourself takes the time and writes a lovely review.

It makes everything worth while when good customers like yourself appreciate the effort that goes into a 1st class service.

I do try my best and pride myself on the customer service that I offer.

Please contact me anytime as I stand over my products.

Glad to hear all is going smooth.

Happy Ripping😊

Regards Asmcom

Wish you health and happiness

Maybe I will get promoted soon and be added as an approved supplier on the Ultimate UHD Drives Guide 2019, Approved Suppliers?
Last edited by asmcom on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dannymez

Post by dannymez »

I am interested in purchasing a uhd friendly drive- please contact me
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Have sent PM.

Regards
ripstop

Post by ripstop »

Recently bought a drive from Asmcom and just want to thank him for his exemplary services, way above and beyond what I would have expected from a re-seller for this kind of hardware.

I had some queries about the drive and some issue with some UHD disks which were being temperamental and he spent some considerable time through email going over the issue and this was even at the weekend :) You can definitely tell he is an enthusiast and knows his stuff. I would definitely buy off him again and recommend him to anyone who needs this kind of niche product for a very specific purpose which is backing up your 4K discs. Well done for 1st class customer service, thank you.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Together we will get to the bottom of this peculiar problem.

Replacement drive and test disc on the way by Express courier.

Please feel free to hold on to both drives until we establish and diagnose problem.

Enjoyed talking to you today, looks like we are both movie geeks :D

Thanks for review.

Kind Regards

Asmcom
philln10

Post by philln10 »

A huge "Thank you" to Asmcom for all the terrific help and support he has given me. I heartily recommend buying a MakeMKv-friendly Blu ray drive from him.