Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
NBwest

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by NBwest »

Drive works great. Very easy to to use for someone who is not really tech savvy. Highly recommend Billy.
rwinkdopey

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,external usb,sleep bug fix,LibreDrive Enable,Remote Flashing,

Post by rwinkdopey »

Installed the drive that I ordered, everything appears to be working as it should!

Easy order, fast service, answered my questions, great customer experience!

Thank you!

I am sure I will be in contact again soon to order another drive.
jwrube

Post by jwrube »

I wanted to move my movie and TV show collections to a Plex server and I have several UHD movies. Billy answered all my questions and helped me decide the right direction to go. I then bought one of his UHD friendly drives. The drive was shipped to me very quickly. I've had good luck with several of my 4k UHD movies, and will research the forums for the few that would not work. I'm really happy with the service Billy provided.
Stryker412

Post by Stryker412 »

Apologies to Billy for the late review but I just wanted to say that Billy was very easy to deal with and explained everything. Would highly recommend to anyone.
mayorga80

Post by mayorga80 »

Billy sent me my LG drive quickly and works great! He was also very helpful in suggesting several SATA to USB 3.0 options for me so I went with the Vantec enclosure. I love the whole setup! If/when I need another drive I will be coming back to Billy!
DieMedia

Post by DieMedia »

I purchased the LG USB 3.0 UHD drive to complement my Dell computer's Blu ray drive. I then ran a side-by-side comparison to see how well it would perform, and I was not disappointed. I compared decrypting a DVD of The Sound of Music (about 6GB) using my Dell's built-in Blu ray drive vs. a Blu ray of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (32GB) in the new LG USB Blu ray drive. The new drive decrypted the movie faster than my built-in drive even though it was 5 times larger(!) and not only that, it finished about five minutes sooner.

I really like this new drive.

Billy was extremely prompt, courteous, and professional. I sent him the money on Monday, my address (which I forgot) late Monday evening, and I received the drive today, Thursday! What service. Great price! Great drive. I'm super-impressed and pleased with this new drive.

I'm going to recommend to my brother, who is also a big MakeMKV fan (he informed me about MakeMKV way back when!), about Libre Drive, and the great service from Billy.
weez1

Post by weez1 »

I purchased a LG WH16NS60 from Billy. I had a few questions at first, and he answered them within a few hours.

I used my bank's Quick Pay to send him the payment and by the end of the day, the drive was shipped (he had the model I wanted in stock) and he sent me the tracking number. While the drive was in transit, he emailed me a zip file with the before/after firmware files and screen shots of makemkv before/after flashing to show the firmware change was recognized. He also included a couple screen shots of makemkv results from a couple tests after flashing.

I got the drive in a couple days, popped it into a Vantec NST-536S3-BK enclosure and successfully ripped a 4k disc.

Billy followed up to make sure the drive was delivered without any damage and worked properly, which I appreciate.

Overall, a very good experience. If I need a new/updated drive in the future, I will be getting in touch with Billy.
SilentKnight

Post by SilentKnight »

I just bought from Billy a UHD drive that was already flashed and less than a week later I received it. I successfully read 4 different UHD videos with no problems.

Fast service, reasonable price and it works! Everything that I was looking for.

Thanks Billy!
OrganizedChaos99

Post by OrganizedChaos99 »

Responsive, professional, and prompt delivery. 5 days from order, creation, and receipt.

Pre Flashed LG WH16NS60 OEM $154.79 Shipped with buyers protection check mark ✓ the "Paying for goods or a service" box on PayPal available (with firmware 1.00 safe method)

Flashed as described and works flawlessly. Would buy again.
PithyJim

Post by PithyJim »

Billy did Good..............
Drive arrived in two days, in good shape and packed well.
Email with tracking info had a before and after MakMKV page showing flashing results.
Communication was prompt and courteous with Billy.................

He asked for a review after I tested the device. I plan to test and review in the near future..........

This review is about the communication and purchase process.

I give a 22 out of 10................

Thanks Billy..............

JimS
Yorktown, Virginia
Jack W

Post by Jack W »

Billy, first i want to say is THANK YOU! Billy responded to my first inquiry within couple of hours. He answered all my questions and sent me a brand new drive within 2 business days. I tested and everything is working properly.

I am recommending Billy to anyone who is thinking about or have question(s) in UHD drive. He can definitely help you!

Billy, keep up the good work and thank you again. I will ping you if any question arises in regard to my drive. :D
esbe118

Post by esbe118 »

Received my drive from Billy today, it works great! He was super helpful and fast!
tledford

Post by tledford »

Bought a BU40N from Billy and had him flash it for me, then slapped it into a Vantec NST-510S3-BK and all is working well, have ripped three disks without issue today.

Highly recommend Billy's services for anyone who'd rather not mess with the downflashing themselves. Plus he was FAST! :-)
denatk

Post by denatk »

Billy’s Service was outstanding. Last Wednesday afternoon I ordered a pre-flashed WH16NS40 drive from Billy and the PayPal transaction went smoothly. I got a note from him Friday morning that the drive had shipped and I received it on Saturday.

Since then I have used the drive with MakeMKV on my Mac to rip both Blu-Ray and UHD disks and it has performed flawlessly.

Billy has mu unconditional recommendation.

Denny
helmd

Post by helmd »

Billy is great to work with! I reached out to him to buy a pre flashed LG WH16NS60 and he responded quickly and answered all of the questions I had. I just received the drive and it works great! 10/10 would recommend.