Just a note of thanks

Everything related to MakeMKV
jakefantom

Just a note of thanks

Post by jakefantom »

Hope this is the right place to express my thanks for developing such an awesome application. I am one of these weird people who actually buys the occasional BluRay disc, but prefers to store the content on my own server where it is available for viewing from any device in the house. I have experimented with various highly-touted solutions without success — until today. I finally parted with 50 bucks for a MakeMKV registration code, and it was the best 50 bucks I've ever spent on software. What a brilliant and intuitive app! I didn't have to read a word — it's literally plug and play. So thanks for your hard work and your dedication to quality. Bravo!
BrookeRamirez

Re: Just a note of thanks

Post by BrookeRamirez »

jakefantom wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:41 pm
Hope this is the right place to express my thanks for developing such an awesome application. I am one of these weird people who actually buys the occasional BluRay disc, but prefers to store the content on my own server where it is available for viewing from any device in the house. I have experimented with various highly-touted solutions without success — until today. I finally parted with 50 bucks for a MakeMKV registration code, and it was the best 50 bucks I've ever spent on software. What a brilliant and intuitive app! I didn't have to read a word — it's literally plug and play. So thanks for your hard work and your dedication to quality. Bravo!
I would like also to thanks MakeMKV for giving me this awesome software!
annisman

Re: Just a note of thanks

Post by annisman »

It really is an awesome deal. I paid for the full version years ago and have ripped close to 1,000 discs since then.