Jumanji (2017)

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
bigshotking

Jumanji (2017)

Post by bigshotking »

Having issues with Jumanji UHD BluRay disc. MakeMKV can't seem to decrypt it.
I'm running the latest version: v1.14.4

This is the first UHD disc that I'm having issues with, was able to read Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse without any issues on either the UHD or regular BluRay disc. Was able to read the regular BluRay from Jumanji with no problem as well.

Logs from MakeMKV:

Code: Select all

Using direct disc access mode
Using LibreDrive mode (v05 id=96929CF53B04)
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\*****/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_Jumanji-_Welcome_To_The_Jungle_7D7B.tgz
The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted
Failed to open disc
If I need to attach any more info please let me know and I'll be sure to post it up.
Woodstock

Re: Jumanji (2017)

Post by Woodstock »

Strange, this is one of my test disks for UHD, and it's ripped just fine since December 2018. I just pulled it out again and I'm testing it with 1.14.4, and it's ripping with just messages about Audio Sync.

How big is the MKB20_v61_Jumanji-_Welcome_To_The_Jungle_7D7B.tgz that was saved? I have multiple versions of the dump file, from different versions of MakeMKV.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
bigshotking

Re: Jumanji (2017)

Post by bigshotking »

Woodstock wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:26 am
Strange, this is one of my test disks for UHD, and it's ripped just fine since December 2018. I just pulled it out again and I'm testing it with 1.14.4, and it's ripping with just messages about Audio Sync.

How big is the MKB20_v61_Jumanji-_Welcome_To_The_Jungle_7D7B.tgz that was saved? I have multiple versions of the dump file, from different versions of MakeMKV.
File size is 174KB.

The drive I'm using is: ASUS BW-16D1HT with firmware flashed to v3.02