Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
RickInHouston
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by RickInHouston » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:40 pm

MakeMKV is choosing a file as the main feature (181 is the mpls). It doesn't run in sequence correctly near the beginning when the modelling agent goes into the Russian market and discovers Anna. This sequence is out of place.

I'll try 757 and see if that sequence looks correct. Yes, 757 looks more correct in that sequence. I have not watched the entire movie.
Last edited by RickInHouston on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d00zah
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by d00zah » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:52 pm

RickInHouston wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:40 pm
MakeMKV is choosing a file as the main feature. It doesn't run in sequence correctly near the beginning when the modelling agent goes into the Russian market and discovers Anna. This sequence is out of place.

I'll try 757 and see if that sequence looks correct.

MakeMKV may want to take note.
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 391#p79391

RickInHouston
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by RickInHouston » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:03 pm

d00zah wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:52 pm
RickInHouston wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:40 pm
MakeMKV is choosing a file as the main feature. It doesn't run in sequence correctly near the beginning when the modelling agent goes into the Russian market and discovers Anna. This sequence is out of place.

I'll try 757 and see if that sequence looks correct.

MakeMKV may want to take note.
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 391#p79391
Will do.

mike_mgoblue
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:36 am

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by mike_mgoblue » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 am

LG-BDNU40 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:39 pm
jinx100 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Any ideas for the RB rental? The Java selected mpls in MakeMKV has an error when Anna and her boyfriend return to their apartment after the car wreck. Shows Anna talking to KGB agent over her friend's body then shows the agent shooting the boyfriend later.
Which chapter # was out of place?

This time MKV chose Name: Anna (English) which appeared to be correct, start of chapter by chapter, for the RB version.
Comment: FPL_MainFeature
Source file name: 00181.mpls
Duration: 1:58:59
Chapters count: 16
Size: 33.9 GB
Segment count: 15
Segment map: 512,511,502,513,508,515,501,506,509,505,503,507,504,510,514
File name: Anna-FPL_MainFeature_t00.mkv

Once again BDInfo was wrong, it chose the only 17 chapter playlist placed at the top:
Name: Anna (English)
Comment: SPBD Copy Disclaimer Playlist
Source file name: 00705.mpls
Duration: 1:59:59
Chapters count: 17
Size: 34.0 GB
Segment count: 16
Segment map: 512,3374,509,504,513,501,515,514,506,508,503,505,511,502,510,507
File name: Anna-SPBD Copy Disclaimer Playlist_t08.mkv

I'll hold off watching backup until I can verify correct playlist.
The FPL_MainFeature version showed up as 00181.mpls, which definitely is the wrong version. I tried watching 00757.mpls on my laptop at the same time I watched the movie. 00757 is 100% correct on every scene in the movie. I hope this helps.

Does anyone know how to directly contact "Mike" the admin in order to let him know about this? I was told to do this the last time I found the correct version of a movie when there was an error; however, I never found out how to contact "Mike" the admin.

d00zah
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by d00zah » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:04 pm

mike_mgoblue wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 am
Does anyone know how to directly contact "Mike" the admin in order to let him know about this? I was told to do this the last time I found the correct version of a movie when there was an error; however, I never found out how to contact "Mike" the admin.
Since linking indirectly/directly hasn't worked, lets try the exact quote from "Mike" the admin...

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 158#p48158

"We need the data to validate that this functionality indeed works and test the new functionality. If you have such discs (especially newly-released ones!), and are willing to help please do the following:

- Make a full disc backup with MakeMKV, encrypted or decrypted, doesn't matter. This step might be skipped, but please note that as part of protection these discs usually contain a large number of fake files. Using MakeMKV for backup will remove these.

- Delete (or move to some other location) two folders from the backup - STREAM and BDSVM. Alternatively delete all M2TS, SSIF and SVM files.

- Compress the folder with the backup with any archiver of your choice and share the produced file on the dropbox.com or any other file sharing service of your choice.

- Send a link to support@makemkv.com . If you know the correct playlist number, please note it as well, but this is not really important."

Historically, it's unlikely you will receive a personal response unless he needs additional info.

sandersoni
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by sandersoni » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:54 pm

UK blu-ray Anna (2019)
Title information
Name: Anna
Source file name: 00474.mpls
Duration: 1:58:59
Chapters count: 16
Size: 33.9 GB
Segment count: 15
Segment map: 503,504,501,502,515,508,509,505,514,513,512,506,511,507,510
File name: Anna_t55.mkv

phillip9
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by phillip9 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:43 am

d00zah wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:04 pm
mike_mgoblue wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 am
Does anyone know how to directly contact "Mike" the admin in order to let him know about this? I was told to do this the last time I found the correct version of a movie when there was an error; however, I never found out how to contact "Mike" the admin.
Since linking indirectly/directly hasn't worked, lets try the exact quote from "Mike" the admin...

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 158#p48158

"We need the data to validate that this functionality indeed works and test the new functionality. If you have such discs (especially newly-released ones!), and are willing to help please do the following:

- Make a full disc backup with MakeMKV, encrypted or decrypted, doesn't matter. This step might be skipped, but please note that as part of protection these discs usually contain a large number of fake files. Using MakeMKV for backup will remove these.

- Delete (or move to some other location) two folders from the backup - STREAM and BDSVM. Alternatively delete all M2TS, SSIF and SVM files.

- Compress the folder with the backup with any archiver of your choice and share the produced file on the dropbox.com or any other file sharing service of your choice.

- Send a link to support@makemkv.com . If you know the correct playlist number, please note it as well, but this is not really important."

Historically, it's unlikely you will receive a personal response unless he needs additional info.

hi,

I'll try to help, How do I use MakeMKV to make the backup file?

d00zah
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by d00zah » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:03 am

phillip9 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:43 am
hi,

I'll try to help, How do I use MakeMKV to make the backup file?
Once the disc is inserted/scanned, select 'File' > 'Backup', or the 'Backup' button.

VikingSven
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by VikingSven » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:53 pm

sandersoni wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:54 pm
UK blu-ray Anna (2019)
Title information
Name: Anna
Source file name: 00474.mpls
Duration: 1:58:59
Chapters count: 16
Size: 33.9 GB
Segment count: 15
Segment map: 503,504,501,502,515,508,509,505,514,513,512,506,511,507,510
File name: Anna_t55.mkv
Tried this title and the film makes no sense (I've not watched it before) - the first scene was Anna getting picked up to be a model, then she meets another Russian while at a modelling party and shoots him for no reason. Next scene she's back in Russia being abused by her boyfriend. I suspect there are different UK versions. Although DVDFab also said title 474, and the segment map matches what's posted here.
I bought the recent 4K version (although am ripping the regular HD copy that comes with it).

Fortissimo
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by Fortissimo » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:28 am

Any word on this for the past 30 days? Netflix's 757 is definitely not the correct playlist.

swampdaddy
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Anna (2019) - Which Playlist?

Post by swampdaddy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:18 am

Any word on a conformed PlayList for Anna?

Thanks!

Post Reply