For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Filmbuffer

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by Filmbuffer »

Highly recommended! Super fast shipping of the OWC enclosure/ASUS specifications I requested. Plug and play - ripped a couple of Blu-Rays I'd never been able to fully rip due to errors. Can't recommend enough. Thanks!
NM Original

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by NM Original »

I've been reading this forum for years, but never needed to ( or had any special insight worth sharing ) that would justify joining - until Alex and his Libre Drives. So, I just joined.

If you need a drive capable of dealing with 4K discs - get in touch with Alex. See the top post in this thread, user: jonghotti for how to order.

Everything should work this well.

Tom
Atlplexer

Post by Atlplexer »

I bought the asus internal drive from Alex. I paid Saturday and on Monday it was in my mailbox. Linux system teachings recognized the drive on boot up. So far it has ripped everything I've thrown at it including dvds that other 2 drives would get encryption errors. The drive is fast too. I haven't tested with 4k dvds yet. Drive is worth the money. Alex is fast and trustworthy.
whitehusky

Post by whitehusky »

Got my slim drive from Alex last week. Paid on Saturday, got it delivered Wednesday. Ripped a few things in my library so far and it works great. (Actually couldn't get past the hash errors on Disk 2 of Game of Thrones Season 8, but sounds like a lot of people have had issues with that set, unfortunately.) Very happy with Alex's service and communication, the quality of his work, and the speed of delivery - would definitely recommend him!
kennova

Post by kennova »

Got a drive from Alex. Works great, came quickly. Was able to rip a UHD disc that same day. Thanks again!
philiwahnilli

Post by philiwahnilli »

Hey there,

I got a drive from Alex within a week to Germany. No issues with customs (green sticker on it) and the drive just works perfectly. Thanks! Best service I had in a long time!
hotdogsladies

Post by hotdogsladies »

Just popping in to say what a pleasure it was to work with Alex.

He was extremely helpful in assisting me with choosing the right drive for my needs, and then he was unbelievably fast, attentive, and communicative about shipping and payment options, etc.

Highly recommended. Nice fella, too.
El_Professor

Post by El_Professor »

Hi Everyone,

Very good transaction with Alex. Very fast shipping, the drive work flawlessly.
Can't recommend more !!!
bagmite

Post by bagmite »

Just received my Asus BW-16D1HT on Wednesday from Alex after emailing him on Saturday night with a few questions. The posts are true, his service and knowledge are a really great find in a pretty obscure area of computing. Glad I found this forum as well. Thanks.
pajhonka

Post by pajhonka »

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
I had bricked my previous Blu-ray drive and was worried I might need to throw it away. Alex sold me a new ASUS BW-16D1HT and fixed my broken drive for free. I received both today and it's such an improvement in speed, noise, and quality. Thank you!
Rgmvoegl

Post by Rgmvoegl »

Hello all! I just wanted to give kudos and highly recommend Alex for his drives. I asked a few questions last weekend, paid and got a drive from him this week. I can now rip my foreign DVDs and all my Blu-rays! I have had the drive up and running since last night and have been able to rip several discs with no problems. Thanks Alex! :D
o_m_r

Post by o_m_r »

Great experience with Alex. Immediate response and shipping of an ASUS BW-16D1HT bare drive, confirmed flashed with 3.10-mk (i.e. LibreDrive enabled: "Firmware type: Patched (microcode access re-enabled"). Ripped a Blu-Ray and some CD's to test (no UHD on hand at the moment). Works great so far with my 2018 MacBook Pro using Catalina. Alex was great and helpful to a newb like me. Thanks again man!
baraja

Post by baraja »

Another happy customer, this time from Spain. Emailed Alex a couple of weeks ago, he assured me I would get a new drive as soon as he recieved it and his kindness made the drive arrive to Valencia in just six days (Tuesday 11th to Monday 17th).

Outstanding service by Alex. Very happy with my new LG BU40N Drive + Vantec SATA enclosure 8)
djtimyd

Post by djtimyd »

I can say that without a doubt, this is the best service or drive you can get. Alex was professional and polite for the business transaction. He was also very helpful, responsive and personable the entire time. It's one thing to get a good product or service from someone... It's a whole other level to get that same product or service from someone who is passionate about what they do. Having talked with Alex over the course of a few days I can say that, without question, he is capable, dependable, honest, trustworthy and dedicated to getting you the right product and service you need, doing it rapidly, professionally, all while sharing his love and passion for this. Great products from a great guy - hard to find that kind of business or service nowadays.

TL;dr - Believe the hype, buy from Alex. Best experience hands down.
rick1000

Post by rick1000 »

Alex is absolutely awesome. Deal with complete confidence. I had a problem with my first drive from him and it was replaced within a day. Communication is fantastic and he follows up his statements with actions. Fantastic person to deal with. I appreciate all of the help!