For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
BobbyG

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD "Friendly" Drives - best prices, selection, and I ship everywhere!

Post by BobbyG »

Thank God you are healing. It was so great talking with you then kinda scary (given these times) when you went quiet so suddenly. My Drive can wait till you are caught up.
BobbyG
BlueMac77

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD "Friendly" Drives - best prices, selection, and I ship everywhere!

Post by BlueMac77 »

Take Care Alex ! Stay healthy. 8)
rynberg

Post by rynberg »

Just bought option #3 from Alex. Despite being sick, he shipped it out the same day! Drive came well packaged and works perfectly on 6 UHD discs so far.

Great customer service Alex, hope you feel better soon!
SirChewi3

Post by SirChewi3 »

Is Alex still selling drives or taking a break? I've sent several emails asking about prices but haven't received any responses yet. Hoping to buy a drive pretty soon.
jonghotti

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD

Post by jonghotti »

SirChewi3 wrote:Is Alex still selling drives or taking a break? I've sent several emails asking about prices but haven't received any responses yet. Hoping to buy a drive pretty soon.

I’m here guys I’m so sorry I’ve been unwell (was not the covid-did get tested-negative!)

Been going on two weeks with today being the first day I feel really human again.

I’m all setup with daily USPS pickups and am
going to get it done this week.

All 167 unread emails will be responded to post haste. I have at least 30 drives in stock with almost 20 enclosures.

Feel free to text as well if you’ve not heard via
email.

I sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Everyone please stay safe and healthy out there!

Alex
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
KenVal

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (is getting over illness) UHD "Friendly" Drives - fair prices, 2+ years seller, try me!

Post by KenVal »

Hi Interested in a BU40 0r 50 ( not sue of difference) sent to me in UK...price etc..
mrgordo

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (is getting over illness) UHD "Friendly" Drives - fair prices, 2+ years seller, try me!

Post by mrgordo »

Hey all,

Just thought I'd post up here real quick. Bought an Asus BW-16D1HT from Alex a couple of months ago and what a pleasant experience. This guy is top notch: friendly, trust worthy and offers great value for his services. Really couldn't have had a better experience.
I highly recommend him to anyone out there thinking of buying a drive.

Thank You
BlueMac77

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD

Post by BlueMac77 »

jonghotti wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:51 am
SirChewi3 wrote:Is Alex still selling drives or taking a break? I've sent several emails asking about prices but haven't received any responses yet. Hoping to buy a drive pretty soon.

I’m here guys I’m so sorry I’ve been unwell (was not the covid-did get tested-negative!)

Been going on two weeks with today being the first day I feel really human again.

I’m all setup with daily USPS pickups and am
going to get it done this week.

All 167 unread emails will be responded to post haste. I have at least 30 drives in stock with almost 20 enclosures.

Feel free to text as well if you’ve not heard via
email.

I sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Everyone please stay safe and healthy out there!

Alex
Hi Alex. Good to hear from you that you're fine and well. Stay Safe and Healthy

jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thanks so much BlueMac77 and thank you Mr. Gordo.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
MidStriker

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - original UHD "Friendly" + "Official" Drive Seller - fair prices, great service, try me!

Post by MidStriker »

Received my Asus "Cadillac" drive in an external OWC enclosure and I will say, best online transaction I have done in a long while! Quality product and quality service! Drive works as intended and Alex is so great to work with, all while feeling under the weather! Order from this gentleman ASAP. This is highly recommended on this forum for a reason. No doubt you will have a pleasant experience!

Alex.... Feel better, Sir!

Take care,

Gary
Ironwill

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - original UHD "Friendly" + "Official" Drive Seller - fair prices, great service, try me!

Post by Ironwill »

I received my ASUS BW-16D1HT drive in 2 days flat. Thanks, Alex for the fast friendly service to the east coast. The drive works great and I'm so glad I found your page.

Get better! Even though you were under the weather, you answered me fast and sent me what I needed during the shut-in. Now I can do something with all of these movies.

Stay safe, and wash them hands.

Will
Slepkavnieks

Post by Slepkavnieks »

A friend of mine pointed me at this thread when I told him I was in the market for am external blu-ray drive, he suggested I future proof it a bit by getting support for UHD at the same time. I reached out to Alex and explained my setup and what I was looking to do, he suggested some options and I ordered the LG BU40N slim drive in a Vantec metal USB 3.0 slim enclosure, I couldn't be more happy with the purchase. Alex was helpful and friendly, great price, shipped quickly, I highly recommend and I will point family and friends his way in the future. All I had to do was plug the drive into my computer, no additional setup, I have used it on a Mac and an Ubuntu box, worked great for both. He wasn't feeling great recently but recently responded back with a question I had, I had already solved the problem (unrelated to the drive) but greatly appreciated his followup.

Thanks again Alex :)
Hankers85

Post by Hankers85 »

To those interested in a UHD friendly drive,

Alex provided a "Cadillac Drive" from ASUS quickly, at a fair price, with proper firmware. His service was great!

Robert
Darkvoltage

Post by Darkvoltage »

Thanks again for the ASUS drive and prompt service.

-Kieran
Sprunt

Post by Sprunt »

New to the site. Curious about what you have available currently and pricing / shipping to get one fired up to Canada if possible. Very cool to see so many people getting good work done for them. Hope you are feeling better also.