UHD Enabled Drives (Australia, NZ & Singapore) & DIY "Single Drive Flasher UI" available worldwide!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
sure1

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by sure1 »

Ordered my LG BH16NS55 from Marty. Arrived within a week. Works perfectly.

Great communication and excellent service. Thank you Marty.
MartyMcNuts

Macbook Pro 4 Sale!! (Australia only)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know, I have a 2011 Macbook Pro 13" for sale. Screen is in excellent condition. Everything works (except keyboard back-lighting). Battery still good. Has OS High Sierra installed. The keyboard back lighting is not working and there are some scratches/light dents on the shell.

Features:
  • Intel Core i5 2.3GHz
  • 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Ram
  • 750 GB HDD

Here is a link for some pics.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3qqxg388 ... e.zip/file

Price is $300 obo. Regular Postage (with Signature) Australia Wide is $30.00 I will consider all reasonable offers...

Any questions, please ask.
Last edited by MartyMcNuts on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
UFO77

Re: UHD Friendly & Official drives for sale & flashing service (currently Australia & NZ only)

Post by UFO77 »

Thanks mate,

Drive arrived 4 business days after ordering for delivery to Canberra (so always delayed as anything arriving interstate comes via Sydney).
Ordered the NS55, and had the NS60 firmware put on it as suggested. Works perfectly.

Avenger's Endgame UHD ripped in 38min, the Bluray version in about 20min.
No errors, no video or audio issues on playback.... works exactly as hoped.

Thanks again.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know, I had a delivery arrive yesterday and I currently have in stock, ready to go:

2 x LG BH16NS55, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

I am happy to order other drives on request. See below:

ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO = $190.00
LG WH16NS60 = $240.00
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $280.00 ($230 without enclosure)
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $290.00
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $290.00

PM or email me: martymcnuts@outlook.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
BlueFly

Post by BlueFly »

I ordered an Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD from Marty, and two weeks later it is in my hands and happily ripping 4K blu rays. To echo the other comments - good service and packaging. I wish all of my online transactions were like this. Thanks Marty!
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks, Just a reminder that I am happy to order a UHD ready drive on request. See below:

LG BH16NS55 = $150.00
LG WH16NS60 = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

TasDevil

Post by TasDevil »

Ordered a LG BH16NS55 from marty. communication was good, promptly delivered and arrived. Drive was manufactured just a few months ago and had the good firmware on it straight off. Works fine to backup my 4k disks.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Hi folks,

Just letting you know, I had a delivery arrive yesterday and I currently have in stock, ready to go:

3 x LG BH16NS55, UHD Friendly and ready to post. $150.00 each.

***FREE Regular (or $10.00 Express) postage Australia wide (AUD$25.00 postage to New Zealand)***

I am happy to check availability / order other drives on request. See below:

LG WH16NS60 = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
LG BU40N with Vantec NST-510S3-BK Enclosure = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Buffalo BRUHD-PU3-BK = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$
Archgon MD-8107S-U3-UHD = $$$ PLEASE ASK $$$

Fred Nurk

Post by Fred Nurk »

Hi all,

First post and it's another thank you to Marty for the BH16NS55. Great drive and great service.

Thanks Marty.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Fred Nurk wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:37 am
Hi all,

First post and it's another thank you to Marty for the BH16NS55. Great drive and great service.

Thanks Marty.
Cheers! :D
Farra64

Post by Farra64 »

Hi guys,

Just posting to confirm that this guy does a great job. Answered my questions promptly, easy to deal with, and of course a UHD drive showed up at my door, packaged well, and in the expected time frame.

Drive works perfectly, nothing to report.

Thanks
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Farra64 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:05 am
Hi guys,

Just posting to confirm that this guy does a great job. Answered my questions promptly, easy to deal with, and of course a UHD drive showed up at my door, packaged well, and in the expected time frame.

Drive works perfectly, nothing to report.

Thanks
Cheers! :D
4K_junkie

Post by 4K_junkie »

Hey Marty

New member here from Sydney. Cannot seem to send PMs yet so thought I would post here.

I am looking to rip my 200 disc UHD collection to REMUX versions for use with Madvr and MPC-BE.

I am looking to purchase a UHD friendly drive for this ripping project.

What is best current drive you could supply that will give me the least problems?

Can't wait to get started !

Thanks in advance.
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

email sent..
lordmortis

Post by lordmortis »

Just got one and it seems to work just fine! Australia post is being super slow with deliveries but marty was on top of things!

Thanks so much!