A Big Thank You!!

Everything related to MakeMKV
decibels

A Big Thank You!!

Post by decibels »

I have been a collector of hi-res music for while now and have a large collection of Blu-Ray Audio and Concert discs along with DVD-Audio and SACD's.

I want to thank the developers and team behind MakeMKV for providing us a solution that not only allows us to create backups for our expensive media, it allows us to play it all back without having to be changing discs all the time.

I am newbie when it comes to using these types of software, however MakeMKV has made it so easy! I tested the first 10 discs I backed up (included both BD-Audio and Concert Video discs) and played them back on my Oppo from the hard drive. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to play the streams and now it is easy. Absolutely no difference from playing the disc!

I just need to figure out how to name the various streams (if possible) as they show up as "Stream 1", 2, etc.

I will be more than happy to pay for this software after the beta period!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Woodstock

Re: A Big Thank You!!

Post by Woodstock »

Probably going to be waiting a LONG time before the beta period "ends", considering that Mike keeps adding features.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
decibels

Post by decibels »

We should pay him in advance to support his brilliant work!! He obviously loves what he is doing here and I certainly applaud him for his dedication!!!
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

A lot of us have - you can buy a permanent key at any time. I got mine 9 years ago January.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
decibels

Post by decibels »

Oh fantastic, I will do that! I am unable to find a link on the website to purchase? Would you kindly direct me to the link, thank you!
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

decibels wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:53 pm
Oh fantastic, I will do that! I am unable to find a link on the website to purchase? Would you kindly direct me to the link, thank you!
https://www.makemkv.com/buy/

And ignore the Paypal option. Unfortunately, that payment method is currently unavailable for purchasing MakeMKV.
decibels

Post by decibels »

Thank you, all done and happy paying member!!
jay260576

Post by jay260576 »

Only signed up to the forum for saying a big thank you to this software, just got LibreDrive working this evening and WOW it makes a difference.

I use Makemkv to make 1:1 rips with the aid of Imgburn to make it an ISO so I have all my discs backed up to my server. Also, I purchased a licence as this software is well worth the money!

Thanks for this great software!