(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: UHD Friendly Drives. UK , Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.c

Post by asmcom »

Thanks for the kind review Razy60. I am happy I have supplied another satisfied customer, with a UHD Friendly Drive.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
countrycyclist

Re: UHD Friendly Drives. UK , Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.c

Post by countrycyclist »

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Asmcom for all the help he gave me in selecting an external drive from him. I bought directly from him, the drive was shipped out the next morning and arrived well packaged and ready to plug in and go. A brilliant experience, I would recommend him. Thanks for you help Asmcom :D :D
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Thank you for the feedback countrycyclist.

asmcom

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by asmcom »

Special Offer Hitachi LG-BH16NS55 £99.00 Plus Postage (Limited Quantity)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922376128

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922350142

Special Offer ASUS BW-16D1HT V3.01/ 3.10mk £95.87 Plus Postage (Limited Quantity)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264927742955

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264927782646

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264845301306

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264921005074

Vantec NexStar USB 3.0 to SATA 6Gbps Optical/Storage Adapter £14.99 Plus Postage

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264922010755

The NexStar USB 3.0 to SATA 6Gbps Optical/Storage Adapter is a simple solution to connect any existing SATA 5.25” Optical drive to your USB port. Optical Drives like Blu-Ray, DVDRW, DVD ROM, CDRW and CD ROM are perfect companion with this adapter. It is as simple as connecting up the unit to the adapter, power it ON and you have access to your Optical drive. You can even use this adapter for any 2.5”/3.5” SATA SSD/HDD and it will run at screaming speed with UASP support. This Optical/Storage adapter is perfect for any bare SATA storage drives that you like to get it connected.

This is a perfect tool for quick Plug and Play, hot-swapped between drives without opening your case, “NDN” (No Drivers Needed), and it works with common OS like Windows/OS X/Linux. This compact and lightweight design makes for easy storage and portability.

· Design for SATA Optical Blu-ray/DVDRW/DVD ROM/CDRW/CD ROM Drives

· Optimized for any speed, SATA I/II/ III ODD/HDD/SSD

· Supports UASP for added speed on the already fast SuperSpeed USB 3.0

· Anti-slip Mat to dampen noise and protect your drives

· Compact And Lightweight Design For Easy Storage

· Hot-Swappable: Plug & Play Without Rebooting

· No Drivers Needed (NDN) for multiple OS
duffy502

Re: BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Post by duffy502 »

If you are considering buying a drive do not think twice.
The communication, support, shipping & packaging from this guy aware all perfect, I couldn’t be happier.
Thoroughly recommended.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

And now we have configured your VLC to play discs direct you should be a happy bunny.

VLC seems to work well now and the menus.

Thanks for review.

480pSDR

Post by 480pSDR »

Hi!

What drive should buy from you if I would like to create backup copies (Bluray, UHD Bluray and DVDs) and also to watch them on a Windows system?

I really happy about finding this thread because I am new to the whole topic and try to find a "buy and forget" drive solution.

Thank you in advance!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

I have sent you PM.

JGW_qDo

Post by JGW_qDo »

Can only echo what others have posted in regards to the service provided by Asmcom. Absolutely fantastic! :D

Extremely quick replies to emails, and a very thorough and detailed response in regards to posting and payment options along with photos of the package/labels before being sent. The package itself received far more care and attention in regards to transport materials in case of bumps, knocks etc than many big name retailers bother with these days. Five days from initial contact to delivery, which included the weekend, and I opted for the 2nd class delivery as speed wasn't of the essence.

OWC Mercury Pro With LG BH16NS55 with WH16NS60 FW v1.00DE - working well with the few discs I have tried so far. The enclosure itself is a solid piece of kit.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Hello JGW_qDo,

Glad to hear all is good and thank you for kind review which I was not expecting.

You have cheered up my day.

Kind Regards

Stonehound

Post by Stonehound »

Hello

I’m looking for an external drive to use with my Mac to store 4K and blu ray discs. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of a suitable drive?

Thanks
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

PM Sent
Topmetom2

Post by Topmetom2 »

Hello

Ive signed up now to get a drive for 4k via mac to a nas. What is the best?
andrew_clark

Post by andrew_clark »

A very big thank you to asmcom for flashing my drives.

I was unsuccessful in flashing them myself (on a Mac), sent them to asmcom in the UK all the way from the US. I paid for shipping both ways, but the turn-around time was incredibly fast! Just received my new drives a couple of days ago and they can now read 4K/UHD Blu-Rays no problem!

Excellent communication and very friendly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!